Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Hello sleepers .... :D

Had the pleasure to leave the town little bit, visit xero geel weyn ,,,, Had a fresh camel milk straight from the Naaska Hasha ..... all happened last night :D

Faheema.   

^w'salam Juxa. how are you dear, hope all is well.

Alpha, be thankful for what you have, if nothing else you're still alive!

Juxa   

JB allaha unaxariisto marxuumka, i am glad he is now finally laid to rest

faheema bash bash iyo barwaaqo, roob baa da'aya

Showqi   

Abu-Salman;876756 wrote:
Cancer seems so common, lost 2 acquaintances to it, uncle's wife now being treated, another habo got free care in Dubai (emir's wife generosity it seems), abwaan Gaariye etc: this put weather and other things in perspective as chemotherapy or watching spread of cancer is anything but fun.

As this recovered expert said sugar act as sole fuel for cancer cells (that includes white flour; croissants, baguettes etc are just sugar), now add refined oils, lack of body exposure to sun and exercise (just sun, switching to garlic, oats or non-processed food would change much).

I've told this relative about it and she replied her Dr confirmed exercise cut the risk of her cancer by 1/3 (countries like Egypt who use onions/garlic have less cancers too)...

Salman, my old man (Aabahay) is in his late sixties and never even visit a dentist for the last 22 years even though he has been in the west for more than 22 years. We told him couple of times to go and check himself by the Doctor, but he always told us maxaan dhakhtarka ka doonaa ma'anigaa bukka. I hope I am healthy as my father when I am on sixties hadii illaahay nafta ii daayo....