Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Malika   

Shamo on you trollers! The troll thread on the second page and worse still bottom of the second page? tsk.tsk.

Morning all!

Had the pleasure of telling off a certain Dr -[an expert of Drugs and Alcohol] - it seemed he has spent far too much time with chewers to think and believe khat is okay..urrgghh

Juxa   

Somali oo dhan waa wada expert. On monday i had oday telling islaan hadal uu cirka ka soo qabsaday, maba isku xishoonayo, i was sitting next to him with an expert and i said adeer that is not what he said to which he replied, gaalkaan warkiisa naga daa!

salaam aleykum people, indeed waa shame inaad second page kasoo qabato troll threadka

Ibtisam   

SalamAlikum.

Where are the trollers? Did they all leave this thread.

Working from home-- head spinning with flu. Computerkuba looks funny at this rate. I need all the useful, cheerful, funny and cake eating buddies to keep me alive mantaa. So baxa, even 6am UK time- xataa Ngonge ma so jeedo. North after Hajji (congrats dear) he is giving up the vice of trolling. :P

Ibtisam   

^^^^^What is love got to do with it? zeeero, big fat zero.

July 2011 baad geybigaguba dhalayet, wait for your years lil one.

Somalia   

*Ibtisam;757144 wrote:
^^^^^What is love got to do with it? zeeero, big fat zero.

July 2011 baad geybigaguba dhalayet, wait for your years lil one.

2014, I hope you will accept my love then.

NGONGE   

Heh@Norf stopped trolling. Fat chance, Ibti. The man was sending tex messages to ask about the liverpool results whilst he was on top of carafa! :D

Juxa   

^^ isstaqfurullah

ibti before i cheer you up, respond to my bloody email, it took me all 2 minutes to write it.

ps: allaha ku caafiyo

morning all, i feel inaan boodboodo, got my first half million valuation yippieeeeeeeeee ( not for myself of course) i wonder waxay ku sameyn doonaan? buy 2 villa in dubai, maybe warshad hilib ah in africa

oh the possibilities