Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

nuune   

I am stopping my legs to write anythin, I would have said a lot to Alpha concerning that pathetic maid.

Juxa   

What is the need for a 'Maid'' iisheega adigoo ah qof lixdiisa lixaad qaba, oo hopefully physically caafimaad qaba, oo aan caruur iyo shaqo isku dhex wadin?

Certain practices waa morally corrupt and wrong me thinks.....

bariis anyone? oo aan labadeyda gacmood kusoo karshay

Nina Fox   

Morning Earthlingssss!

Its 2:07 am, can't sleep and Im supposta go to St Ives tomorrow morning (well after 5 hrs to be precise Insha Allah). Had half a tub of Strawberry cheesecake Haagen Dazs....maxaan sameeyaaa??? Hurdooooooooooo, where art thou, hurdooooooooo????

BTW I beeen meaning to ask------Why are some SOLers so darn serious? No sense of humour, dry as a twig.....yaaab badanaaLife is fun-----------------keep it light and simple. :P

It better be sunny in St Ives tomorrow----or it aint gonna be light and sure aint gonna be simple---:mad:

Have a great day peeps,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ya hear!

Juxa   

Nina, markaan kuu baxshay Sun-Shine 20 sano kasoo wareegtay lool, have a lovely break

salaam aleykum people, bal ii warama?

All the plans i had and all the meeting i was suppose to attend have been canceled ,,,, wondering if it is The World Cancellation Day today :D

Have been proposed to translate from what looked like poor Esol english by the agency, didn't know what to reply...

have to go and maaweelis some tourist cousins, thanks to Ramadan, all I have to do is put them to taraawiix and let them have a good sleep (can't be bothered with video games, esp with others than street fighter and other nostalgic titles);

the gifted macawis, malab and other health products compensate for the hassle though...