Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

nuune   

Speaking of Diracyo, I have being asked by a friend(Russian from Degestan) to get her some Somali traditional clothes, number one, I don't know her size, yes I know her, but she is giant elephant, number two, I don't know what to get for her, does traditional clothes mean dirac, I know all about guntiino, garees, ganbo, gorgorad, garbasaar iyo goono, can dirac go into this list of ancient clothes, if yes, the bacweyn of Ngonge will be better I guess.

Malika   

^Bisinka - dirac is a freedress, am sure it will suit and fit her...So you do this often? Send 'friends' a traditional clothing parcel?:P

Ngonge - loool.

nuune   

^^ lol Malika(haye ready for a parcel), actually her father is from Chechnya, and hails from the Quresh family of Mecca, and her mother was supposedly being from Tanzania(kuwa cad-cadka ah), she is indeed quruxleey caga masaf leh, apart from that, I don't know what to say, the problem is, she works for the InterFax News Agency, and she gave me that address, how I met her, that is another story, and it will depend what angle you are looking at

sheeka dheer baan soo xasuustey, but will spare it for another time,

see lagu ahaa London iyo MK smileys.gif

Juxa   

Faheema, the mere mention of insurance company dhiiga igu karaa now! waa vultures dhiigyo cab ah, aniga iyo iyaga dagaalkii aduunka naga dhaxeeya, they can take your money but ahem not provide services. oh well

Malika, i have recently went to mother of dirac stores, and waxa socda wax qafiif ah oo aad moodo xuub-caaro (see-thro) with thousands of shimmery kuulo. alternatively waxa socda bac-weyn aad ku dhax dhacayso oo aad moodo jalfo-jalfo with xariir garbasaaro!

can you not raid your bags and wear vintage instead, will save you £££

Faheema.   

^LoL, I know what you mean, that happen to me couple of years ago, wali markaan soo xasuusto ciil baa i qabta.

Been on the phone/online to one insurance provider after another and the price keeps getting higher and higher, agghhhh!

Malika, go vintage... it's not worth keeping up with the Dirac 'trend' unless you have money to burn lol.

Kamaavi   

The EYES are deceiving, the woman talking to me is lying from the start, I knew that... however she repeatedly told me that she was looking at me directly at the eyes with nothing to hide and she was telling the truth...she told me that 20 times for a at least an hour of my conversation with her, she does not observe that I am just letting her speak out, by pretending that I really do believe her, but her facial expression and her body movements were betraying her, it reacts against her words. I speak with her with eye contact at a certain period and avoiding eye contact or focus my eyes at her gestures; she didn’t realize and recognize that I am monitoring her gesture, body movements and even her sweat at a very cold room. I am counting the frequency she make such behavior as we had the conversation, as I observed her… her distortion is very apparent, she just wants out of the situation, escape to the oblivion of nothingness. She drew up conclusions and taking detail out of context to save herself, applying illogical rules, she feels threatened of everything and ascribe negative meanings to past and present events and make gloomy predictions of the future, wherein actually., her fears is only doodling in her minds because she is avoiding the truth and no matter how she meddle to cover the facts, the truth would always come out as I say awhile ago unlike the living the dead don’t lie….