Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

For you? It's not the last day for me. I'm "working" tomorrow and next week. And anyway, what plans can one have when everywhere is closed? Boxing Day shopping?

Malika   

Juxa nice to see you dear - and Alhamdulillah! waa sidhuu Ngonge daahee Sadaqa bixii.

ps.Just got up - toloow yaa cawaa ii seexaan doona.

pss.Boys the poetry section is that way >>>>>>>

psss. CL I dont even know what they are for - am assuming the more you post the more they are? fiiri Ngonge's.

NGONGE   

No, Malika. It is the more posts of yours that people 'approve'. I think I got most of mine after the battle with Sayid. :D

Juxa   

Sayid never, as i said i am supporting him on behalf of my friend ibti (his ina adeer). adigu tolkaada meesha buuxa and so far you have managed to post few verses yours or others both.

Hi malika, ma hadaad soo toostay, walee caawa yaa kuu seexan? watch tv or read some of your fav books

Malika   

^Suffering from 'flu' or is it just boredom - waan kala sari kari wayee..lol; I know yaa ii seexaani cawaan, oh dear!

Alright Sayid, aniga dinacaagaa ayaan soo istageeya after all we are neighbours[from neighbouring villages] or was that Ngonge..hmmm - the unfortunate is maxaa kaa yaqaan gabay iyo sidhaa loo tiriyo - but we can cheat..lol

Juxa   

i think it is unfair sayid inuu baacbaacsado ngonge i mean the guy haduu af-barad yahay give him a chance.

Malika, maraq ari oo liin iyo filfil leh sameyso

Juxa   

salaam aleykum all, bal warama? ma hurdaa lagu kala maqanyahay.

I really like working during the holidays, waa soo quite shhhhhhhhsh

Malika   

^From Sunday train fares are going up too - indeed,its better to start walking..looool

ps.Gabdho - what is the latest dirac ? colour,material etc.. I am going to a wedding and cant remember the last time I bought a dirac and more so what is the 'trend' now..help!

NGONGE   

^^ You're just trying to take her mind off her car insurance with all that dirac talk, aren't you? It wont' work. She'll say BLACK BLACK BLACK!

NGONGE   

^^ I wouldn't know about such things. After all, the last time I had a dirac 'conversation' with a group of females, they were boasting about wearing a bac weyn and saying it was trendy. Only when they turned around to look at my preplexed face did they realise that I took the words literally.