Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

nuune   

lool@kaana talaw yaa qorey smileys.gif

waryee rabshada jooji dee, ee soo afuuf bahasha, shaley waad banjartey buu yiri sxbkaa AT&T ee ha noqon baralaati hadii kale koolba-aaryo ayaad qaadi

NGONGE   

Sayid*Somal;682279 wrote:
^kaas ana qoray oo waliba alifay - you can take it to the bank (including the last pm one)
:D

War waan kaa jawaabay dee. But, of course, I will have to have confirmation from others that everything you write is your own words and nobody else's. :D

I realise that I don't have a clue when it comes to Somali poetry and I will not challange you on the basis of those rules. I'm making my own rules warya. Bax iga jawab.

Abtigiis   

Codkii iyo Muusuqii SayidSomal,

Ereyadii Xinnfanin

Iskudubaridkii AlUstaad Hunguri

Ladies and gentlemen, are you reeeeeeeeeeay for heestii Waran from 'Punt Band':

Sayid*Somal;682276 wrote:
Weerar ba igu soo socdoo

Waran ba lay soo sitaa

Waryadhahee ila wardiye

Juxa   

salaam aleykum all

special macmac to my darlings CL and malika, yes i am alive barely

was involved in RTA, wrecked my new car, injured my sister, missed birth of my nephew, but alxamdulilah no serious injury apart from whiplash, hurt ego.

bal maxaa idhaafay apart from 50 new topics and claims of waan yarahay oo waxan ahay biikolo and brand new heroes and poets springing from nowhere.

Mac mac dear & wcs

Poor you and screw the car, glad to hear you and your sis are fine. As for Nephew birth; will you can spoil them from now onwards to compensate.

As for the topics- all waa malaax/rubbish. As for the poets, their bloody annoying since I can’t read or understand what the hell their writing.

*****akum Wasalaam Juxa,

Sorry to hear of your RTA - hope you and sister are well. was it with another driver? driving conditions are getting worse in london.

wyre   

Juxa;682306 wrote:
salaam aleykum all

special macmac to my darlings CL and malika, yes i am alive barely

was involved in RTA, wrecked my new car, injured my sister, missed birth of my nephew, but alxamdulilah no serious injury apart from whiplash, hurt ego.

bal maxaa idhaafay apart from 50 new topics and claims of waan yarahay oo waxan ahay biikolo and brand new heroes and poets springing from nowhere.

I am sorry for what happened ilaahey ha inoo dhib dhaamo

Juxa   

Thanks guys. Driving conditions were hazardous but this was the other driver's fault.

CL i did not read the poems balse, ngonge and SS, it is like labo indhoole oo ishagaya

NGONGE   

^^ Waxba nama dhaantid Juxay, gaadhi dhan ayaad gidaar la gashay. :D

(Hope the shock is over for both you and the sister of course).

Juxa   

warheedhe it was not gidaar and not my fault but i have to say i was shocked and now deeply symphatise with my client.

I need to buy a truck or something now or maybe dibile