Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

:rolleyes:@ old man.

Pimping me out are we you insufferable man.

Hello mpendwa, and I feel for you. The snow has been serious pain on ones behind and not in a hoo hoo kinda way.

We must seek refugee status elsewhere. Hopefully somewhere sunny were people are grumpy and old.

p.s why do you have three green bars under ure name and I have 1 and yours says something while mine simply says CL??

Omy instantly got 3 bars with a mesg.

Malika   

Mac mac mpendwa - I dont even ask what all these new features are and what they mean - I just post..loool

I wonder if they have a benefit system in Sychelles or any other warm exotic islands- this one is getting cold and boring now..lool

Abuu2000   

i like to think my Somali is somewhat better than that of a 10 year old, but you never know.

am not excatly new here, i was on and off member previously who could not remember their username and password form past year, since is christmas and work has died down i a bit of time on my gacmo innit

Mac mac kor iyo sideways my lovely- p.s the old man has issues with me kissing you…..

I know, am simply too old to accommodate new technology. But I must say the re-vamp has made stalking a rather dangerous sport. You no longer can visit peoples pages without them realizing you’ve been there. if you have 250 views on your page but no response….kinda sends a message in itself. I don’t like this.

Ahh Seychelles; but am currenly harbouring an altogether different/exiting dream. Yap yap I want to be a farmer…..have me some cows, sheep and move to the countryside, join the local Tory club.....and the rest shall be history. Care to join me mpendwa in Derbyshire with our 4×4......

Malika   

Looooooooooool@ the old man has issues with kissing me - bisinka!! How possesive of him???

Being a farmer in Derbyshire? I will pass that, but if you want we could do that in the masai lands in Masai Mara - beautiful land! ps. Did you know Sanya Juu was given to Somalis by the British, and there are Somali ranchers there? We could have horses, camels and cattle ..I once went up there, it was scary for a city kid but now I can see the attractiion of driving cattle over the Masai Mara rorring land scapes - causing devostation to the nature. :(

Nuune - thanks for the reminder. Ameen.

ps.I must make mends with certain people.

No EU farmers subsidy nor Tory clubs…so why?

Really Somali ranchers? Are they like the Texas kinds- tight shirts tucked into tight jeans with lumpy hats and funny shoes or simply skinny farax in macawis chasing some poor sod for animals?

NGONGE   

Sayid*Somal;681745 wrote:
Afka Cas? who is that - not another one of your imaginary Burco Bad Boy - is it?

Remember what I said to you last time - in case you forgot here it is:

Wiilyahow shareecadu midkay, shuuftay baad tahaye

Shiqiyahow waxaa lagugu nacay, sheeka xumadiiye

Shaqfad li'idu waa waxaad u tidhi, shuun saraan ahaye

Adoon shaato kaa foofahayn, sharaf ma laacdeene

Burco kaa sheexayana, uma sharaaddeene

Soomaali waa midaan shidiyo midaan shiddeeyaaye

Adiguna Shirshooraad u tahay, shirada maantaaye

Shiil baan wadnaha kuugu ridi, shuuqda weligeede

Inaan sheemo weerarana waa, shuqul falaadkay e

Inkastoo shareer lagu wadiyo, shucubadii Hawdka

Shaanshaanka buuraha haddii, sheedda laga saaro

Shifa ma laha geelaan nin lihi, ila shaqaynayne

Maxaa haatan laga sheelayaa, saadambaan shabine

:D

I did not see this gibberish earlier but I promise to reply in kind, as soon as I work out the beat and rythem of your booto there. :D

cynical lady;681693 wrote:
Old man having JB join us is like having a beloved pet in ones bedroom….
;)

Hello JB; how’s the new years party plans going?

Thank u CL ... :)

Christmas party baa ka horeeya ,,, lol

Good afternoon peeps ..... been a really long day today ....

NGONGE;681943 wrote:
I did not see this gibberish earlier but I promise to reply in kind, as soon as I work out the beat and rythem of your booto there.

I can see you are still reeling from the tremendous right hook - take your time saxiib - you have more than standing 8 count :D

word of advice - ask Abtigiis for translation. :P

NGONGE   

Heh. I saw nothing in that which would make me "reel", saaxib. I would also never ask A&T to translate your meager offerings there (I am more than capable of getting the overall picture on my own). I’ve already penned a reply, just awaiting the go ahead from my “proof reader”. :D

Want a private preview? :D