Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Malika   

Snow is melting - its not that cold, but did get to -11 a night ago. We are not used to that at all!..lol

Do you work in a mortuary? ..loool

Malika   

Lol - luckly nuune has gone to bed, sheeko jiin buu kubilawii laha.

aye! it was cold, it has been unusually cold this winter, the climate change sheeko ayee iska eheed.:D

Lol Jinni hell ka imaadey lee meeshaan ku baashaali kara. Nuune's jinns waa boolo qabow aa dilaaya!

The car in front of me today had funny stickers that read like these:

43752005v6_225x225_Front_padToSquare-tru

293438373v2_225x225_Front_padToSquare-tr

NGONGE   

^^ I can see you are new. So, welcome. Now, before we give you coffee or muffins can you tell us a bit about yourself. The name "Abuu" on a Somali website does not really sound that encourging. What are your political persuasions and do you ever see yourself agreeing with CL (the one above you)?

(morning CL).

Abuu2000   

What with Abuu, am sure like me you first came in contact with the name through Alladin.

As for me political persuation i shall not say for i suspect u may be a Telegrapoh undercover reporter:

of course i agree with her thus far,

NGONGE   

Abuu, since you're a Torygraph reader I believe you and CL will get on like a house on fire. I assumed you were a Somali sort of 'Abu' not a fairy tale one (though who is to say the Somali ones themselves are not fairy tales, huh?). :D

I am NGONGE, the one above me is Malika and you already met CL. Our combined knowledge of Somali is similar to that of a ten year old living in the homeland. How about you?

nuune   

Ilaahoow na cafi oo na caafi, I have attended 4 funerals this December, Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Raajicuun, joogisteena adduunkan waa wax fara kutiris ah.

One of the four was this young lady Ilaahay ha u naxariisto, her final message to write was, not her final words, so her final message was to her families and friends all over the world in writing, this is what she wrote on Facebook on the night she died "Lets forgive each other, we might not know that we will be alive tmoro, and lets fear Allah and work for the hereafter", and yes, she died in the very early morning of the night in her mothers house(she left her husband that night and advised him she wants to stay tonight in her mothers house, so it was!).