Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

morning CL

salaams and jumca kariim, hope all is well

arranging work experience for kids? yaa ka shaqeeya meel leh work experience scheme?

Juxa   

CL it was great, i was teased for showing up somali-time, ate my food then left.

this morning folks are having massive madax xanuun so it is very relaxed and maxaa iga galey attitude

how was yours? did you wear macawis?

Same here; the office is practically empty… most people are suffering throw hangovers/or walked in today still drunk and having ham sandwiches not to mention weird stories are already emerging. Crazy night

Well we had a murder mystery before the sit-down-so wondered around central London looking for clues in the bloody snow. (not happy bunny) then sit down for the meal/won some competition etc and left around 12ish.

Going to my other one's do today …Seriously exhausted and thinking of hanging my party shoes.

As for macawis woman it was snowing- I wish it was warm for a diraac.

P.s its bloody snowing again…..

Juxa   

No ngonge it was snowing/raining quite harshly early in the evening between 6.45- 8ish. you would know if you ventured out for a second.

CL party trotting eh! nah i got there, ate and left. stories always emerge plus apologies and gossip.

Urban   

Wow, the last few years have been rough for me :( Life in the 20s isn't exactly how I imagined it as a teenager.