Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

JUSTICE   

Hi people. Was shocked to see the changes in the website, but it will take time to get used to. Why is the banner in yellow , can't see what's in the background, I have dyslexia and can't read in yellow...... fix it please

wyre   

Aniga waxaa ila haboon inaad admin ka codsataan kiinii hore in la idiin furo :D saa kaa baa fadli badnaa oo Kutubada ingiriisigana lagu sheegayee (joke)

Shaah iyo sheeko, haddii aan fasiro waa macnaha odayaal meherad isugu yimid oo shaahaya oo fadhi ku diriraya mid ba wuxuu maskaxdiisa ka helo (Inkastoy u badan tahay qabyaalad iyo qurun) soo sheegaya

Marka wax walboo aan maagno (excluding caay iyo qabyaalad) meeshan maku soo tuuri karnaa?;) just waa uun dee.... yaah

Voltaire   

FatB;680145 wrote:
bring back old SOL

Don't. One had to have a doctorate in SOLology to use it. I've been a member of this site for quite sometime, and I can safely say the reason I've somewhat 'under-posted', if that is the term, was that the site was too confusing, old, and somewhat weird. I guess I risk that being resented by those who got used to the old site, but whatever! :P

Juxa   

salaam alaykum jameeca bal warama?

feeling very relieved just got summary judgement approved so i am capable to fight BT and wakaalada biyaha for debt actions. of course i will only help my ina adeero which are not many in my site

Juxa   

itoobiya inaad gasho maa lagu diiday haahhaha that is a first.

hi oz prepaid all the way dear saves you trouble of making payment

I hate the northern line. Hate hate hate hate it. I found myself sandwiched between two huge men and one had his armpit near my head. Tried as I did I couldn’t move or shift myself for couple of stops. Am now utterly traumatized.

Not so good morning from me….

Juxa   

reer ausie meesha ka hoyda please

CL you should start coughing repeatedly and loudly people tend to avoid being near you! alternatively brave boris's scheme and become cyclist

For fear of inhaling what that hideous man was oozing…..that option was out of the window. As for cycling woman I rather run to work than cycle. The amount of people I’ve seen plastered over the road by a truck or a bendy bus is enough to put me off that option. I love life and not so ready to depart. (Inshallah I hope so)

p.s Zu-we can’t both have the same pic…