Deeq A.

Welcome to the new Camel Milk Threads

lool. Sheekadii ma waxay maraysaa "war ardayda kala cesha". Waryaa AT&T, odayaashu way ku fahmayaane, sowdigan dhalinyaradii ka waalay. :) :) :)

On a serious note, no negetive comments I could trace in the system. Gobonimodoonoow, you had me concerned as I rushed to find out the person behind the negative comment. There is none I could see. It is a system glitch at this point and it shall be solved awoowe. I am still investigating but the fact that Moh is deleted makes it more difficult. It could be due to the merger.

Deeq A.   

The user reputation problem which was affecting everyone is now solved.

Please bare with us as we tackle few more usability issues.

Thank You.

wyre   

The Zack;681524 wrote:
Geellii xitaa wuu nagu heystaa ninkan, adeer Kalluunkaaga ku ekow.

P.s. I voted for ur motion.

Lol @i voted for ur motion :P why don't i find ur name there?

Abtigiis   

Waryaa LST Mahadsanid duqa for explaining. Laakin dee unknown quantity'gaan ka xanaaqay. Still, I don't want to whine but I don't like this 'fascinating Nomad' tag. I would have really preferred 'A&T is a laandheere nomad'. :D :D Fascinating can go any way; blame odaygii qoray 'the Tyranny of words".

Malika thanks for taking my sides, I know I can always count on you as the fairest of all SOL ladies.

Sheh Mahadsanid for the information.

NGONGE   

Abtigiis;681746 wrote:
LST, adeeroow waa maxay dagaalka hoose ee igu socdaa.

Everyone else has a grey mark under the title 'Senior nomad'. I am alerted by concerned SOLers that I am the only person with 'red'. Maxaa la ii calaamadeeyey sidii nin toogasho ku xukuman? Can you please explain. Mise waa 'danger' ee iska ilaaliyaad u jeedaa?

Anyway, you owe me an explanation. Waxaan moodayey in arimihii Faroole la xidhiidhay ee aan isku khilaafnay dhamaadeen. And I have strong suspicions General Duke has got something to do with the marking of me.

I wonder who these troublemaking "concerned SOLers" were? :D

Well, at least they got to fix the rep button.

Oz   

^^^ it's all your fault, he fully depended on you, what you did to him is unacceptable. :D