Deeq A.

Welcome to the new Camel Milk Threads

Oz   

Admin, I don't understand why google ads come on when the last person replies to a thread.. It's annoying and un~cool :D

nuune   

Has anyone noticed when you click your profile to see or want to make some tiny changes, the first thing that covers the page is a green-armored vehicle, not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but was getting multiple vehicles, some with no wheels, hope the admin fixes this if it is a technical issue for others, otherwise I am happy to be interacting with them as I usually do.

Abtigiis   

LST, adeeroow waa maxay dagaalka hoose ee igu socdaa.

Everyone else has a grey mark under the title 'Senior nomad'. I am alerted by concerned SOLers that I am the only person with 'red'. Maxaa la ii calaamadeeyey sidii nin toogasho ku xukuman? Can you please explain. Mise waa 'danger' ee iska ilaaliyaad u jeedaa?

Anyway, you owe me an explanation. Waxaan moodayey in arimihii Faroole la xidhiidhay ee aan isku khilaafnay dhamaadeen. And I have strong suspicions General Duke has got something to do with the marking of me.

nuune   

AT&T waa nin waalan officially smileys.gifAT&T waa nin waalan officially AT&T waa nin waalan officially AT&T waa nin waalan officially AT&T waa nin waalan officially AT&T waa nin waalan officially AT&T waa nin waalan officially AT&T waa nin waalan officially AT&T waa nin waalan officially AT&T waa nin waalan officially AT&T waa nin waalan officially AT&T waa nin waalan officially AT&T waa nin waalan officially AT&T waa nin waalan officially AT&T waa nin waalan officially AT&T waa nin waalan officially AT&T waa nin waalan officially AT&T waa nin waalan officiallysmileys.gif AT&T waa nin waalan officially AT&T waa nin waalan officially smileys.gifAT&T waa nin waalan officially smileys.gif