Deeq A.

Welcome to the new Camel Milk Threads

AYOUB   

xiinfaniin;680742 wrote:
Libaax,

Not quite remember tonight where I was trying to browse when I got this message.But the other night I was trying to create a Group when I got the banning message.

Keep your hand away from The Beeldaaje's cookie jar, and everything will be OK.

xiinfaniin;680637 wrote:

Admin: Hashii iyo nirigtii please

I like the Khat leaf. :)

All this time I have been trying to log in using my username rather than my display name. And to annoy me further my topics are deleted. what's with that Admin?

Juxa   

why are you revoking your vote? did you suddenly decide you are slander after all?

JB will be overjoyed

nuune   

AT&T alla muxuu dhibkii kaa batey, awliyadii hurudey xataa waad soo toosisey smileys.gif

AT&T asagoo Russian Forum wax ku post gareenayana waan arkey(halkan ka akhri ), marka sxb bal username-yada kala saar, kii passwordkaagi ahaa ee Chechnya iyo Dagestan halkan kaama aqbalayo

AYOUB   

NGONGE;680774 wrote:
A&T,

I actually voted before reading this last comment of yours. I hereby demand that the admin change my vote.
:D

I was going to vote for A&T too but I'll grant him his wish and exclude myself. :)

Deeq A.   

Moh Cagdheer;680765 wrote:

LST,

Thanks for the e-mail, but I still can't log in as Abtigiis. Wax kasta waan sameeyey. Fadlan adigu kala badal oo Moh Cagdheer meesha ka saar. It is getting comical now.

Midda kale, please disqualify Somalilanders from voting in this Poll. 5ta ilaa hadda wuu iska ciyaari yidhi waa iyaga. Nimankaa la isuma kaayo maqlo.

Sorry to hear that. Sent you a new email. Try it now and let me know.

AYOUB;680789 wrote:
I was going to vote for A&T too but I'll grant him his wish and exclude myself.
:)

Ditto :D. Waryaa, A&T, I hope you have your past returned to you. A man without history is a man with no future.

Abtigiis   

Good news. Hadaad wax saxday LST, but I really cannot believe this was a mix up in the first place. How could you write my details so correctly, give me a name that defines me in a way, and yet say you didn't know it was me? Anyway, cafis baad tahay. Waayo hadaana ku cafiyin maxaan kaa qaadi karaa?

The added benefit of this return to myself is that I managed to vote twice, but still the landers are influencing the votes. I can't believe people think I was joking all a long; it is like th proverbial boy who cried wolf miyaa?

Mar hadaan magacygii, midigtayda ku hayoo

Marwadii aan doonabaa, waa in PM ku tuuraa

Sidoo loo qoslaa with this new format? :D :d miyey soconaysaa?

LST, fadlan Cagdheer cancel laakin posts numberkii meeshaa ku jiray kan iigu soo wareeji. Yaa war u haya waa wax la isku siin meesha yaa u hadal badan? Just in case.

Abtigiis   

The percentages worry me least. It will end happily like an Indian movie. It is until the gallant SSC SOL team led by Aaliyah come and vote and Puntlanders join to neutralise Norf's team. I expect even the nefarious Duke to vote in my favour.

Those who vote against me are in effect voting for the end of the Somaliweyn dream.

Kamaavi, kii xumaayee Zack ahaa miyuuna codeyn wali? :D