Deeq A.

Welcome to the new Camel Milk Threads

peasant   

The size, color and font face of the thread titles are bit annoying. Other than that the new design is awesome. Also the new logo banner needs little tweaks because some of the user menu options are not visible unless you hover the mouse on them.

Kamaavi   

Aaliyyah;680458 wrote:
just trying to separate my post from the quote I want to have at the bottom of my every post...just wonderin howta do that? lmao im slow!! dnt mind me! Some1 help..

Other than that Somaliaonline way duushey hadal kama qabo LOl..

salaam

So many stuffs can come at bottom of every post . You want a signature ?

Salams. :)

Oz   

So many Soler's are coming back because of the new look and all, like Curly above me. :D

Oz   

LST something is wrong, I posted my comment on another thread and it came here..... obviously I wasn't referring to Ka'maavi....:D

Abtigiis   

Libaax-Sankataabte;680513 wrote:
loool.

ATT, awoowe log into the old forum and send admin a message if you want your email to be changed. Include your new email in the message. That is the only way we can confirm who you are.

LST,

Bil amaaraa waa kaan e-mail'ka kugu waydiiyey ma Argentina yaaad joogtaa. Waa anigii uune fadlan i badal oo kiii hore igu celi. Old forum ma bajiree maxaad gidaar iigu dhiibi. Hadaad rabtid magaca aad iigu soo dirtay e-mailka ma sheegaa. Yacni magacaaga.

You are doing this deliberately sababtoo ah you knew there can only be one cagdheer in Harare, and also you gave my work type to Moh Cagdheer. So, it could not have been a mistake.

Oz   

Lool, AT$T, sxbow just use this one, (changed the name) so far you have so many fans except Juxa. :D

ps: voted