Deeq A.

Welcome to the new Camel Milk Threads

wyre   

Moh Cagdheer;680208 wrote:
Mudane LST,

Midda kale waan eegay profile'ka Abtigiis and Tolka, markaa waxaad ku qortay
" Al-Haji AbtigiisTolka has not made any friends yet"
. Arintaas waxba kama jiraan, waa dacaayad aan sal iyo raad toona lahayn. Just because I fought with few girls doesn't mean I haven't made any friends. Even Ayoub is my firend. Markaa please correct that as well.

Walaalkaa Moh Cagdheer,

Oo haddaanan friends sameysan ma lay ban gareyn mise allien unbaan ahaani?

Malika   

^Hello You - would have inserted a smile but too much effort with the new settings. :]]]

You were saving some special PM?

Juxa   

Admin should not consider your request until you change magacan foosha xun oo aad la baxday (Cagdheer). in fact i ask admin to suspend your account until you come to your senses.

i simply dont like magacan cusub, it takes us back 2 centuries and encourages labels to be attached to innocent people. if poster agrees inuu ka waantoobo falfalxumadan bareerka ah and agrees to change this name then i support his application to restore A & T who is likeable, harmless character

wa bilah towfiiq

Abtigiis   

Juxa,

This only adds to my pain. Walaahi, I didnot come up with that name. Bal dhibta i haysata fiiri. Not only am I denied all my title, posts and presented as 'unfriendly', dadkii baa la igu diray oo nin clan epithet meesha la yimid inaan ahay loo tusay. I want to tell all Solers that I did not come up with the new name, I was given. Most likely as a retirbution for my outburts against Puntland. But I don't need war now. I need my name to be restored as soon as possible.

Even my beloved Juxa thinks I am a mere tribalist now.

Malika, I am happy I made your day. But you can help me even better if you can use your contacts and personal weight to convince LST to restore my name.

NGONGE   

Juxa, Juxa..:D

Moh Cagdheer;679882 wrote:
Horta waa alxamdu lilaah. Yaa alaahu baan ku soo galay iyo sirinsirqo. And also with a new name given to me which describes my actual psyique the least. Cagdheer ku lahaa. To the extent LST is not calling himself "Abdi Dhabayac" he should not have named me "MOH Cagdheer". But i take it as a statement of friendship and intimacy.

BOB   

I have one big complaint and that is...I do not know how this new SOL works...I was just beginning to get the hang of the old one and before you know it...we have a new one that's far more difficult to understand than the old one...How come I've recieved agian a private message that's been sent 5 years ago by someone who doesn't even come online anymore? Yeah I'm grumpy old man and this is what I do...what can you do about it?

PS. Where are the Smiileys? What have you done to them? You've destroyed them...didn't you?

Kamaavi   

O juxa kani adakaa. Jabka garaadka jeclaa. Lol

Ina cagdheer loool, ather I can restore your A&T name in a minute. But you have to send me your password with a written consent.

I just finished reading a piece by Nurudin Farah in the acclaimed literary magazine, The New Yorker . Horta, Abtiga hal abuurista sheekooyinka kuma xuma oo khayaali waasic ah buu leeyahay oo sida Farah muu wax u qoro. His main problem, it seems, is his penchant for ackward eroticism. I'm sure some of Abtiga's musings on SOL would be shortlisted for the Literary Review's Bad Sex Award. http://www.literaryreview.co.uk/badsex.html

P.S. You can find Nurudin Farah's story here, but I think it requires subscription.

Youngthing

by Nuruddin Farah

December 13, 2010

Nuruddin Farah, Fiction, “Youngthing,” The New Yorker, December 13, 2010, p. 81

ABSTRACT: Short story, set in Mogadishu, Somalia, about an encounter between a young insurgent soldier and an old man

http://www.newyorker.com/fiction/features/2010/12/13/101213fi_fiction_farah#ixzz18C8IufTh