Deeq A.

Welcome to the new Camel Milk Threads

Ismalura;680093 wrote:
Looking for the new features....still looking.

LoL. Seriously,you gotta be slow not to see em. :)(i just used one cool feature now,the post quick reply button)(and spell check tho it did not work))

my only concern is i think you cant change your profile name. thats just pathetic. what if you want to change your name, surely there should be concessions for this? I mean what if you dont like your profile name and cant change it, this is a real issue. whoever designed these pages should have taken that into consideration. its 2010 for goodness sakes.

and whats up with the cheesy 1980s background, its not pleasing to the eye, true be told. also, there are too many features and controls. i mean i have no problem using these features but for some of our dandy nomads that might prove to be a tough task.

Kulmiye   

Hey complains are the reason behind free-enterprise- and innovations= which means more advance society. Now share your complains about the new looks and hope the administers will consider adding your input to work as way to advance this place more and more:)

Ismalura   

Faarax-Brawn;680115 wrote:
LoL. Seriously,you gotta be slow not to see em.
:)
(i just used one cool feature now,the post quick reply button)(and spell check tho it did not work))

I can see the features alright but I am just not sure how cool they are.

Me? slow? Sawaxiliga waxeey dhahaan 'Asiye kujua hakuthamini." and that is not bragging.

STOIC   

I absolutely HATE the new face-lift! Where did the Simplicity and the inviting cool of the site gone? I feel like I stepped in elementary coloring craft class...The color is too much for my eye....

FatB   

hate wat they've done to my beloved SOL this is trash - aviators is way too big the yellow? hell no!

bring back old SOL