Sign in to follow this  
Wiilo

Salaams From DC.

Warkoo waa badanyaheey abaayo! laakin mihii has become full of dhaqan celis and cheerleaders!! so just avoid their vomit n u be fine.

How u been? well me Insha'h, i be father in july 1st

finally figured out when to rux de the xalimoo... right after she had shaah and canjiiro... lol.

Even though i still havent had a single canjiiro yet...that shyte is groooos! But love the magic it

does to xalimoo. holla sista

Cawaale   

^Waa Salaamantahay, Wiilo. Soo dhawoow mar kale. waa lagu tabay.

Waxaa kaa dambeeyay in NG oo Af-Soomaali waaween qorooyo.

Rudy, Alshabaab uu noqday. :confused:

Nuune iyo MAMA Africa eey aadeen, faan maroodi in ay ka ganaacsadaan aa isoo gaartay :D

Aaliyah is all grown up women now. she doesn't cray every now and then laakin Ducadeda aqbal waaye ;)

SOL, waxooga maalmo dhexdaas ah Qolo duullaan eh aa qabsatay laakin hadda waa laga xoreeyay. :cool:

Qof guursato Mr.Empror aa u dambeeyay.

yaan guursanin, the feminists, and some of the players i guess.

Waa kuaas.

Go figure:.... :D

Wiilo   

Waad mahadsan tihiin dhammaantiin. Waan ku farax sanahay in wax walba ay caadi yihiin in SOL.

Aniga waxaa igu cusub that there will be baby number two on the way, and moved to another State, may be moving back to mine old state if i find school that is. Nothing else.

Go figure:...

raula   

Wiilo, daycare maad ka furti meesha anaka customer numero uno noqone? :D igu salaan reerka, and you always VELCOME to your old state!

Khayr   

well me Insha'h, i be father in july 1st

finally figured out when to rux de the xalimoo... right after she had shaah and canjiiro... lol.

Saxib, you got lines for days, rux rux you will also need to have that baby come out. :D

Wiilo   

Raula, that is a good idea, waan u soo shaaxaysanaa arintaas.

I will probably move back to MN next year insha Allah.

How are you Raula long time no see, how everything going with you?

Khayr...I am a somali so i am exempt from that! Hes gonna have to do it by himself. Hell, thats how i did. Its his turn. He wants to come... will come on then. U know accidents do happen!

And shes kol with dat. Its a wild world man.

Welcome back Wiilo ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, aniga wax badan baa igu cusub laakin halkan ka sheegi maayo ,,lool

Sign in to follow this