Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Kowda Luulyo--Happy Independence Day

Heeeey MMA :)

I don't mind carrying on your tradition for you. Health is wealth so take good care of yourself.

It's alright and yes I still live in The Netherlands aka Holland aka Dutchland aka Cheeseland. Unfortunately being a nomad isn't in my blood lol.

How about you? You still in Canada or are you in Kenya now?

Nice to hear from you, abaayadiis.

Yes, I am in Canada now, also brought the family to Canada now with me.

However, I was in Nairobi four months ago, back in February when president Farmaajo was elected.

What is weird is that for numerous times I have travelled through via Amsterdam's Schiphol airport, still I have never entered Netherlands. Weird. However, one thing that is that always in constant in Amsterdam's airport - regardless the time or year - is the rain. The small showers, the cloudy fogs, the heavy rains, et cetera, that I can see from the airport's wide windows.

You go to Kenya very often and now I know why. Good to hear you're reunited with your family. Sounds like it was coincidence each time. Or maybe it's you that brings the rain with you everytime lol. Wheather wise it doesn't rain that much compared to the UK. You definitely need to take some time out to explore the city it's worthwhile seeing.

Waa mar kale iyo Kowda Luulyo, Soomaaliweyneey. Aan u duceyno awoowayaasheena iyo aabiyaasheena gobonnimodoonka ahaa. Eebbe janadiisa fardowso haka wada waraabiyo intii Soomaaliya u soo wada halgantay dhamaantood.

Soomaaliya ha noolaato, ha jirto, ha waarto.

A geniune question, what are you celebrating? Unity? Soveriegnty? Country? 

Can our Buluugley crew jot down what exactly they are celebrating?