Sign in to follow this  
Wiilo

Baafin (Nomads that haven't been hear/seen lately)

Haneefah   

^Horta waxaan ku idhi, rumors-ka meelaha yaacaya wax ma ka maqashey, khaasatan kuwa laba anaga inaga mid ah ku saabsan, waaba yaabee show wax baa ka jira..sootan la wada waayey halmar maaha :D

Khaalid, waa laguu fiicanyahay inaabti. Maxaa isugu kaa dhacaya adu.

^^ yac :D , yaa abraar.

Bishaaro waa na nacday, or may be work or education, or other worthy matters have taken her from us. i think. the worst case would be if sol's rumors have driven her away. that i don't think to be the case though.

perhaps it's time to give good Wiilo her dues and use this thread for its original porpuse and do baafis on Bishaaro.

Bishaaroy awoowe haddaad i maqlayso soo laabo :D .

raula   

^^^^^good to see ya mate :D

Abraarey waad uu jeeda anoo rabo inaan rumorskaas kala xaliyo baa laiga hormare..ya kale mandhay..odaygii FANIIN :D asagoo xiimaayo dhuluq hasoo dhaho.

Bishaaroy, mandhay bal soo bax..waan xiiqnee saan tilaabadada uu daba joogne.. smile.gif

^^good to see you too, good raula. Rumor has it that the Minni cold grounded you to your house. Go and buy that prophetic black-seed :D yaa raula, its the only defense against such a harsh weather like the one in Minnesota.

I am sure Bishaaro will come back, of course with strong rebuts of these rumors ala Bishaaro style :D .

raula   

^^^^^likewise. speaking of prophetic i have gone herbal nowdays, and i have the book: the prophetic medicine to assist.So true. I was grounded ani coz i got feeble bones..waad ogtahay inaan waayeel iska ahay..adna see wax uu jireen?

^^aniga bahashaas baan ka dhergaa :D , u know there are stocks of it in our kitchen. midda kale qobowga Midwest hadda waa la qabsannay sow maaha. we lived there enough to know eggs and cheese are the best weapon for the cold weather. of course the blackseed comes handy too :D .

Haneefah   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

I am sure Bishaaro will come back, of course with strong rebuts of these rumors ala Bishaaro style

She won't unless you read for her one your alluring 'dhuubo' poems, and while you're at it, "Soo noqo adoo nabada.." ugu dar. After all, you are the SOL version of Richard Gere, our very own Oday Charming :D ok, it's just a rumor icon_razz.gif

Raulay, maskiinad baad tahay inleen...ninku caadi buu hadh cad kuugu dhiibay ee iska dhici icon_razz.gif

raula   

^^^^abraarey ma saas baa, ma calesh! Xiinow minnesota winterkeeda ani koleeytaba busto culus baa ii rukeysan. rumor has it that dumarkaa have a better survival chance in winter than raga..bal adi wax ka sheeg.

abraarey waxaan kugu jeclahay wale runta ka ma leexatid. uu sheeg mandhay mudane FANIIN..unless he chimes like wind on a quite summer nite..wale ineey geedaha ka luuli icon_razz.gif bishaaro saxiibey abadaan haka ogalaan dibindaayada uu wado mandhay unless its GRANDE :D

Ana sooriyada baan geeska ugu lamansahanay bal.

^^raulay abraar waa na shiddeynaysaa :D . there were no coded mesage in what i wrote. as for dumar having more survival chance than us males, i think not. stick to your buste :D , i say.

Abraaray if that is what it takes to bring good Bishaaro back you know i would do it.

adigase warkaagu waa nasoo gaaray. you've led a pack of warriors to register your complaint of that gross insult. I knew you were hot-blooded girl. good job we are very broud of you.

ka wardoon xabadsawdada adiga qudhaadu it has no boundaries, and not a married man's medicine :D as some would describe it.

good to see you back.

Haneefah   

^At the end of the day, anu umbaa dadka indin ka jecel and no doubt that I'd rush to your rescue in the blink of an eye ;) bes khalas, sheekadu was a bit too spicy and tempting to refute dee :D

And about Xabasoowda, warkadoon iska daaye hadh iyo habeen baa iyada iyo malab iyo flax seeds (and the ever-dreaded xulbad, gag) la idaba wada, thanks to my self-licensed homeopathic doctor mother who is convinced that I need serious baanid, go figure, bal maxaa la iga baananayaa...lakin it just beats me the fact that a middle-aged married brother would be promoting these precious seeds :D

Raulay, usheeg, that our strong immune system is well equipped to withstand many of the ailments our male counterparts tend to suffer from, lol.

Nephissa   

Salaama Alaikum Warahmatullaahi Wabarakaatu.

Amaa bacda, :D . Ayaantaan qu'raan baan raacdaa, meeshaan af leeriskeeda waan ka raystay.

Maxay tahay rumours-ka aad ka hadlaysaaniin? Wish I was popular enuf to have someone "talking, rumoring" about me.. ha ha! icon_razz.gif Mise that old rumour, aniga & Awoowe macaan baa weli socota? Thought I poured some gas on that one mar hore, and let it burn out of control, maxaa hadana soo nooleeyay? Waa yaab! Laakin qof Awoowe ka fiican oo laygu xanto maba jiro nooh ;) ! Awoowe ha lagugu xanto maxaa ka fiican? Waxne, I say :D:D .

Barwaaqo & Bishaaro baan idiin dhaafay maandhooyin. Waa inoo mar kale. smile.gif

Wiilo   

Sxbayaal idinka oo raali ah joojiya qoraalada aay qusayn barnaamijkan Baafinta ah. Mahad sanidiin...

Go figure:........

Since this topic is called Baafin, I am looking for an old friend, a close mate of mine, Jamal Hashi...A.K.A Kayd Hashi,a formal resident of Holland and may be a current resident in the UK/USA...Mate If You or anyone that might know You is trolling around this site, please let me know

Wiilo   

Bartender welcome to Baafin Forum......

I'm also looking for my bestfriend raula, have y'all seen her........raula babygirl where are u at?....I can't beleive i'm looking for my bestfriend............

Go figure:..................

Sign in to follow this