Sign in to follow this  
abdulraheem

DID RONALDO DO THE RIGHT THING BY BETRAYING INTER?

ronaldo is arguably the best player the world has ever seen ever since the days of DIEGO ARMANDO MARADONA i mean his records speak for themselves no doubt the whole football world felt his pain when he twice broke down in the space of 6 months everybody thought we'll never see IL FENOMINO on the pitch once again making those trade mark dribblings from one ened to the other and ofcourse leaving the best defenders and the goalies like they never existed, in those dark and gloomy days RONALDO felt empty inside and outside no more people losing their mind over him women throwing themselves at him papparazis chasing queing for his interviews i mean his whole world collapsed in front of him but lucky for him he always had the support of inter milan football club from players,managerials,back room staff to the fans world wide they made sure the world didn't 4get about their beloved number 9 and vice captain they carried his photo to wherever INTER played carried a large banners written words of courage to their fallen idol and deep down they all prayed and wished that someday very near future IL FENOMINO will be back in those familiar BLACK AND BLUE colours and against all odds he did come back and who can 4get that game against FIORENTINA even though INTER were winning the game comfortably by 2-0 courtesy of VIERI and KALLON strikes and the players were in joyous mood and eager to play a pretty and passing game but the INTER TIFFOSI would have none of that as soon as they saw the great man warm up they lost control and you could be forgiven if you thought that INTER just won the LA SCUDETTO and as soon as he was ready they just lost it and he was ready to come on INTER was in posession and wouldn't loose it just wouldn't loose possesion then the fans got impatient and started to boo their own team so that they could see what they all came to see RONALDO making a come back in a official serie a match after nearly 2 years. who can forget how he wept in front of the whole world when INTER lost the championship to JUVE on the last day of season after going down 4-0 to LAZIO? what a fairy tale winning the ELUSIVE WORLD CUL and the GOLDEN BOOT after finishing the top scorer of the tounament with 8 classic goals then came the bomb that any INTER fan never expected from RONALDO the man they admired somuch idolised somuch almost worshipped the whole world was in shock coz everybody knows how well INTER treated him they were even paying him his full wages of 50,000 POUNDS a week after tax that is without ever kicking a ball in anger RONALDO claimed that he couldn't work under the coach HECTOR CUPER but loves INTER and it's FANS and always will that's all he said to INTER and it's FANS then they called him a TRAITOR,UNGRATEFUL,DISRESPECTFUL and many many more so in my opinion YES he's all that and many many more and i believe REAL won't be as patient as INTER was with him nad don't forget REAL are bound for SAN SIRO and INTER FANS will be there and you can only imaginw wich side they gonna cheer for and who they gonna boo to this time round and RONALADO deserves everything he gets from them even spit on the face.

today REAL MADRID take on AC MILAN in MILAN where he enjoyed a hero status but he couldn't find the courage to go back there and he opted out and what was his excuse flu can you believe that ronaldo can't play football because of flu? oh please the man even chickened out the last saturday's spanish derby between his new side REAL MADRID and his old club BARCA so the guy is nothing more than a traitor ask FIGO how does those type of losers get punished?

nuune   

sxb in your poll u have two "NO's".ANYWAY I HAVE VOTED NO!!

i don't think ronaldo is the greatest player!!

RAMADAAN KARIIM

A'd have to agree with u saxib, R9 A.K.A The can opener went down in my estimation after how he ditched inter after all the did for him through his dark times.

Still it is a shame he isnt playing tonight he is in gr8 form and it would have made for an even more explosive match up.

I think Milan with home advantage will just seenk it.

damn that toothy guy can make a ball talk,

yo abdulraheem i know you support INTER and all that but come on let the brother win some trophies we all know ronaldo ran away from the toughness of SERIE A and he even admit it in his recent interview that it's very hard to score a goal in italia so the guy went over to REAL to win some easy medals like SPANISH CUP,LEAGUE and maybe CHAMPS LGE but i don't think real will win anything this year coz the man never won anything with club so i think maybe he thought it will be easy to win everything when you get zizou and the likes but i guess AC MILAN provedhim wrong right?

looking at your point of view yeah he's a traitor but come on the guy is a brazilian what'd you expect? hell yeah he deserves worse than what FIGO gets' from BARCA fans but only if he would come back to SANSIRO and we all know he didn't. :mad:

RaMpAgE   

sallam...no sxb...he did not do the right thing...because INTER wasted alot of money on him..n stood by him when he had an injure...n wat he repays them wif..leaving the club..for a small amount ...thatz just shameful..i use to like the guy...but that transfer changed everything...i hope he fails misierable at REAL... :mad: lol