Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

FOOTBALL MAD

Hibo   

Football is my interest and would like to share this piece of Nomad with anyone who has that interest in football. For those who know about the English Premiership then you should know how "we the Gooners" are doing. Feel free to have your say ....

Goo Arsenal...

argunnerredx.jpg

logo1.gif

------------------

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

[This message has been edited by Shaqsii (edited 04-09-2002).]

Ashwaq   

Shaqsi, for a minute there I thought you were gonna talk about Football, I was wonder which team you were gonna say you like it, 49ers etc. I come in and you are talking about Soccer! British!

We don't have great soccer teams here so we decide to steal the name from you and use it for some other game! We gave it Soccer, it sounds like something terrible, does n't it. smile.gif Soccer. Ballonida Cagta i dheh, si fiican I u fahmaa marka.

Go Gunners!

Salaan...

Ashwaaq:

It says foot-ball, and you expected what, crush-boning-ball? Or you call that football? LoL. And by the way, San Francisco used to be my team. Not anymore. I am not a fan of any American Football team anymore. smile.gif

Shaqsi, we will discuss this thing when the World Cup comes, Inshallah. Hokey. See, I was a fan of Premiership while back I was in Kenya, but not anymore. I watch sometimes, but not as enthusiastic as I used to be. Let the World Cup come.

Macsalaama!!

Hibo   

Wow and there for a moment I thought I had found ma soul mates and suddenly all they have to say is lets wait for the world cup! If only you where in the UK all of you would e bonkers about football aka soccer as some you may call it.

Ashwaq walalo haa U right Banooni wayee sacaabkaa sacaabka deeJJ:

I enjoy football enormously here and ofcouse Formula 1. Those 2 activities are about the most interesting pass times around here and we always look forward to every weekend. It’s like a dosage of excitement that comes around once or twice a week.

MMA Mambo? Well I thought you were going to say I’m a fan of Arsenal, Man United or Liverpool just a few of the top teams around here instead Umesema nini? World cup. Well there is nothing more enticing ofcouse than the world cup but at the same time you have to be interested in a team you support like me I’m a true gunner as they call them …well for those who don’t know much about the English premiership the name is Arsenal.

Libaax touch ya Nose- Well you must be a fan too cause you seem to know some world class players like Thiery Henry, Zidane and ofcouse the famous Pires or should I say Trezegue or was it Del piero.

Guy’s girls common now watch some more real football aka Soccer. Much much more Macaaan than anything else.

Go gunners

------------------

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

Hibo   

I am an arsenal fan too, booooooooo to Man-United..

Shaqsii..i haven't been watching footie these days, fill me in with the footie-gossip..

Gunners 4va

Buubto   

I am football lover since I was little girl. As 4 British I go 4 Liverpoolhttp://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/cwmsmilies/cwm7.gif[/img] cwm20.gifcwm11.gif gooooooooooooooooooo Liverpool they doing well this year wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuw hope they finish at the top. Just can’t wait until World Cup starts. I am hoping Cameroon or Nigeria will come to semi-finals & end up a medal at least. This time I can watch all the matches I want live without getting up from the sleep in the middle of the night. Thank god they r holding at Japan & north Korea. cwm37.gifcwm26.gif

------------------

"Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty: establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith." (3:147)

Hibo   

Well Jamaal the last match was the derby with Tottenham hotspurs. As you may or may not know when we play against them they are always up for it. Hook or crook they want always to beat it us. Well it was close but we beat them in the 86th minute.

LAUREN was the Highbury hero with a late penalty strike to beat archrivals Tottenham and put us back on top of the Premiership table.

Freddie Ljungberg's first-half strike looked as if it would be the winning goal until Teddy Sheringham scored an unlikely equaliser from the penalty spot with just ten minutes to go. But we were not to be denied in a match we dominated and earned ourselves a penalty with just four minutes to go which Lauren converted in style.

Below are some pics of the penalty:-

hthfc_03.jpg

laurengoal.jpg

------------------

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

[This message has been edited by Shaqsii (edited 04-10-2002).]

Hibo   

I don't follow soccer all too closely, but I gotta give props to the awesome Fabio Liverani (the Half Somali) who's making to the top regardless the hate/discrimination he faces.

Ohh Shaqsii, did you say Every weekend? lol. Enjoy it while you'r single - Most of us don't like our men occupied - especailly on wknds; unless ofcourse you'r planning to buy one of them remotes to mute women for the sport hours.

God Bless.

------------------

Live today to the fullest because tomorrow is not promised".

Hibo   

Yow Minnesota Vikings all the way this year, Randy Moss is the best player in the NFL..

The EPL, I like arsenal....

Hibo   

Oh Bubtoo didnt you see what happened to Liverpool last night? The Germans whacked the hell out of them and right now they are out of the European championship. Anyway We were the first to go out but still I reckon the team to look Support is Arsenal. We have three world champion winners in Pires Wiltod and ofcouse the flying Frenchman Henry. Bubtoo come across n support the Arse.

Aplus you trully know a good team when you see one....Go Arsenal.. smile.gif

Soul-lady well thats alife of aman with aremote and no woman. Somehow with or without I would have thought somehow I would have sneaked out to go shout for ma team. You the one to take away my remote? Hmm mU better have agood alternative in any case.. smile.gif

------------------

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

Hibo   

I am all italian fellas... juventus n milano r my call...but Arsanel r good too...so r the manchester united...but Go italiano....I like the dutch too...only when they r united as in world cup tournaments!!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Baydan   

Brazil, Argentina or Italia those are my teams...If one of them aint playing I dont watch soccer lol

Will be doing my prayer: world cup for BRAZIL.

Hibo   

World cup watch out for the African teams like Senegal they are surely going to be the darkhorse of the tournament. Lately the African teams are giving the Europeans and the Brazilians a run for their money. So watch out guys.... smile.gif

My only wish would have been to see a certain Somalia in the Qualifying rounds ...make me so proud

------------------

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

Hibo   

2002 World Cup Finals Draw

Group A

Team P W D L F A Pts

A1 - France 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

A2 - Senegal 0 0 0 0 0 0 0