Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

FOOTBALL MAD

WingA   

yeah, thats more like it.. they are on a great run but its gonna have to come to an end soon.. and thats when we'll pick the pace..

after the 20th, all i got to say is watch out..

raula   

^^haha...yeah they tricked me too buddy-but hey the college bowls NFL/AFC and all season openers are already underway-so hold tight lots of trash talk and I can't wait for RANDY MOSS to be kicking a**.

BADGERS suck! VIVA wolverines!

WingA   

Norf!!

what happened to liverpool at the threate bruv?? we should killed you off in the first half but we needed abit of entertainment so we scored a goal for you guys..hahaha..

maybe at anfield huh bruv??

N.O.R.F   

Maan we got dominated, specialy in the first half, but ish happens we shall bounce back,,,,,Man utd played well and deserved to win, but that ref is a man utd fan! :mad: that Cisse is a waste of money already!

You@ll never walk alone!

WingA   

well, he needs time to adapt but hes play is basic with no flair and i havent seen hes pace with is muched talked about.. owen would of got a lot of goals for you guys, it was a big mistake!!

united will become even more stronger, i like to see a good league with at least 5 teams going for it and it would great english football..

its nice to see an arsenal fan wanting competition coz most of them think its too easy.. the other day, one of them gooners told me that arsenal are like the matrix..lol.. if you wanna laugh then laugh but if you wanna how the gunners and the matrix thing works then i'll tell ya..

peez..

WingA   

lool.. only the arsenal fan wanted to know.. its been so long now, lemme remember.. something about Architect being Wenger, Bergkamp being the one, coz he got mad skills no-one knows about.. Sol, Oracle coz hes magic in defence.. Vieria is trinity coz he loves Wenger.. i cant remember the rest..

united are coming back into the game now.. innit lads??