Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

FOOTBALL MAD

H   

i guess da gunners gunned me down n' let all da MU fanz last season (what u mentioned Shaqsii), but born again durin da world cup!!!

Goo United 4eva :cool:

H   

ferdinand2_MikeEgerton_e.jpgferdinand_MikeEgerton_e.jpg

Rio Ferdinand may be a red now but he was back in white again for his Manchester United debut on Saturday.

Rio Ferdinand makes his first appearance for United

(MikeEgerton/Allsport)

The British record £30 million signing came on as a substitute for a leisurely 17 minutes in a 3-2 win against Third Division Bournemouth, but United were sporting their new all-white away kit, which bore an uncanny resemblance to Ferdinand's former club Leeds.

Ferdinand, who spent two months on loan at Bournemouth as a 17-year-old, turned out to honour a debt to the south coast club's director of football, Mel Machin, and received a standing ovation from the capacity 8,100 crowd.

And Ferdinand later revealed on MUTV that he thought Sir Alex Ferguson would have preferred it if he had put his feet up yesterday.

'I don't think the gaffer wanted me to play at first but I didn't want to disappoint Mel,' he said. 'I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

'Mel did a lot for me when I was at Bournemouth all those years ago, and I really wanted to come out and join everyone in paying tribute to him.'

Until Ferdinand came on, the centre of attention was Argentina playmaker Juan Sebastian Veron, who showed little sign of the Achilles injury which is supposed to be hindering him. He played the full 90 minutes and scored in an impressive display. Michael Stewart and Ben Muirhead were the other scorers.

Veron's commitment will reaffirm Ferguson's determination to stand by the midfielder, even though his former club Lazio were once again claiming they were in discussions to take him back.

Lazio are in financial trouble and still owe United £8m for last year's transfer of Jaap Stam. Veron's manager, Gustavo Mascardi, has been attempting to strike a deal all summer between Lazio and United, and the Rome club's latest attempt was to offer Argentinian striker Hernan Crespo in a swap deal. But Ferguson is not convinced that Crespo is the man he wants to pair with Ruud van Nistelrooy.

Van Nistelrooy was on target as another United side beat Chesterfield 5-0 in John Duncan's testimonial. Diego Forlan, Roy Keane, Laurent Blanc and 17-year-old Kieron Richardson also scored.

i wouldn't eat ma heart Not as long as United are doing good :D

:D

Guys watch out for tomorrows (Saturday) friendly games ....Arsenal V Munique....Man U V Ajax and Lpool V Real

So for those who are footie fans make sure u got adate with those games.....You will certainly get afeel for the new boys and who is going to be the best in the premiership n Europe

H   

hahahha played wid 'em like kids, and will do it 2 da gunners soon. come da match

united

Paragon   

[*]GUNNERZ TIL AM APART-GUNNERZ TIL AM APART-GUNNERZ TIL AM APART[*]GUNNERZ TIL AM APART-GUNNERZ TIL AM APART-GUNNERZ TIL AM APART[*]GUNNERZ TIL AM APART-GUNNERZ TIL AM APART- :D