Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

FOOTBALL MAD

WingA   

Sh!t man they did it again!!

whos gonna stop them now??

sh!t another one of my teams gone!! hehehe..

1 down 2 to go..

come turkey beat them africans!!

lata!!

H   

Senegal lose and turkey on 2 face Brazil! who knows what on earth's gonna happen then.

Brazil hardly beat Turkey in their first game and here they are again facing each other. I bet it's gonna be a physical game any side make a mistake then down they go.

Luk :rolleyes: outta there 4 the short Turks :cool:

H   

'Pragmatic' Brazil a turn-off for Cruyff

LONDON, June 23 (Reuters) - Brazil's preference for pragmatism over creativity is boring and it will be a negative development for football if they win the World Cup, former European player of the year Johann Cruyff has said.

'Brazil have reached the semi-finals of the World Cup, but I will not be celebrating if they win,' the Dutchman wrote in his column British newspaper The Sunday Times.

'Of course they are better than the side that struggled to qualify for the tournament, but I don't care too much for the way they play.

'I find their style too pragmatic, too built on counter-attack and I fear if they end up winning this World Cup, the game as a whole will lose.

'Sadly, this World Cup has featured a number of sides answering to similar instructions... They have not put a premium on technique, but an emphasis on physical industry.

'This is football and it is supposed to provide entertainment.'

Brazil face Turkey in the last four after beating England 2-1 in their quarter-final on Friday.

Cruyff, who shone for Ajax Amsterdam and the Netherlands in the 1960s and 1970s, also said the World Cup had suffered because many players in the top teams were exhausted at the end of long domestic seasons.

'So many big names left this tournament having given a poor account of themselves because some of them have been playing their 80th match of the season,' he added.

'There are too many matches, particularly in countries such as England and Spain with their 20-club leagues. The ceiling for a top division should be 18 teams; 16 would be ideal. And the way the Champions League is structured is absurd.'

Brazil make Cruyff Hola! :eek:

WingA   

insha-allah my muslim brothas will beat the brazilians.. brazil was lucky the first game and now its revenge!!

lata..

H   

Oh no it will never happen. Korea's dreams have been stop short by the Germans.

Brazil what can u do :confused:

H   

ronaldo.jpg

Hey whatz up guyz what do u think of that big final =/=. who's gonna win it. as 4 me i would rather say Brazil all da way, they deserve da cup after that disappointin show @ da final wid France.

Goo Brazil Gooool

LOOOOOOL

I COULD'NT BELIEVE SENEGAL LOST LIKE THAT.

OH WELL, NEXT YEAR, NEXT YEAR.

TURKEY WAS'NT BAD.

I DONNO MUCH ABOUT FOOTBALL (SOCCERWE CALL IT HERE).

BUT HEY, BASKETBALL IS MY DREAM,GOAL,ASSPIRATION,THOUGHT....U GET THE POINT.

I WOULD'NT HAVE NO PROBLEMS MAKING THE CHOICE IF SOMALIA WAS IN THE WORLD CUPZ, HELL NAW I WOULD'NT BE HERE SITTING INFRONT OF MY BOYZ CRIB, I'D BE SOOOOO THERE ROOTING ON FOR DEM.

SOMALIA ALL THE WAY BABY.

YA...DATS MY WORD. :D

H   

Gone is the world cup and now ya'll gotta focus on da Premiership.

Gunners What u think u can achieve this season [ur the team to beat] lool

;) Gooo Man Utd ;)

H   

Ferguson fires warning to his players

ferguson0401_lg.jpg Sir Alex: Wants to get back among the trophies

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has challenged his superstar squad to prove they still have the desire to be the best team in English football.

Ferguson: Three more years to dominate the game

(StuForster/Allsport)

Having dominated the domestic scene for a decade, United finished last season trophyless, having also been forced down into third place in the Premiership behind Double-winners Arsenal and Liverpool.

And Ferguson has already started to turn up the heat on his high-profile players ahead of the forthcoming Premiership campaign, casting doubts over whether they have the stomach for a battle to regain their top spot among England's elite.

'You have to say the only thing to worry about, with the ability we have here, is desire,' said Ferguson. 'Are the players hungry enough? Do they have that desire? I'm confident we will see that question positively answered next season.'

The Old Trafford boss added: 'The disappointment of winning nothing will have a positive effect. This has been the first time in 10 years we have finished outside the top two.

'Maybe it'll be the kick up the backside we needed because I'm certainly not accepting it. We're going to have to do something about it,' he told the Daily Mirror.

beckham_craigprentis_eng.jpg

H   

Hey Gunners why aren't u ppl talkin about ya club, is it coz u r afraid of what is gonna happen this season?

Show what u have aroun'

United Rulz