Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

FOOTBALL MAD

Hibo   

i see no gunners fans reply to my post..

i take it you guys have nuffin to say!! lool

peace

UNITED 4 EVA

ADIDAS 4 EVA

Hibo   

loool @winger!!It's quite obvious that you are post 1990 manutd fan, since you are only able to put to perspective liverpool's domination of the 80's and manu's of the 90's!! Now pool has 14 league titles, and same as manu!! Arsenal has 11 league titles(much steming from the great 30's,since you are referring to past accomplishments), but ofcourse you won't know nothin bout that, right?? Manu won only 3 FA cup trophies and the only one that could be said was a double, was the treble year of 1999!! And please stop referring to the CL as your covenant, it took bloody ferguson nine years to win the trophy, arsene will do it in less time(next season will be his 6th try)! nd the way you won it, went down as the flukiest win in sports history,loool!! Do not try to refer to the past, if you are planning to ignore anything after the 60's!! One more laugh at your lovely exit at the hands of a team we squashed,loool!! Still funny to hear old man fergie, spouting nonsense such as "we played the best footie in the premiership this season", looooooool yeah believ dat!! Arrogant fool he was, now he is on the downfall!! Trophyless season for the mancs, and probably a placing of 3rd in the PL(after were done with them at OT)!!

Goooner Glory

P.S. It's me Baaniyal forgot to login!!

Hibo   

Do you think we will clean up somehow?? Chalsea is tomorrow ..hope we can beat them in style.

------------------

There is no Sin Greater Than Ignorance

R.Kipling

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

Baaniyal   

oh fo sho i think we can finish chelsea off, just hopefullly it's the horrible chelsea that come out tommorow. By the way have u seen where fergie is hiding at, since the leverkusen game??? I thnk i have an idea-----

alex2.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Hibo   

U joka..loool..

2 and a half hours left for the gunners to be gunned DOWN!! lool..

[This message has been edited by Winger (edited 05-04-2002).]

Hibo   

Bani man u just the kind fan we need .....hehehheheh that was hilarious ....loved it smile.gifsmile.gif

------------------

R.Kipling

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

Hibo   

<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

ARSENAL hav won the 2002 FA CUP!!!!!! cwm32.gif

WooooooW, wat a game!!

cwm37.gif GUNNERS cwm37.gif GUNNERS cwm37.gif GUNNERS cwm37.gif

Baaniyal   

Just got back from celebrating the victory with fellow gooners here in canada!! Oh how sweet it is!! I just wished i was at that stadium in cardiff!! Colossal game from the defense! Parlour beautiful scorcher, and Ljunberg what can i say "sheer class"!!

Cheers to u shaaqsi and barwaaqo, and all gooners across the world(especially somali ones,lol)!!

Next Stop Old Trashford , to claim what's ours!!

Gooner Glory

Hibo   

Congradulations are in order for Arsenal Football Club for there victory over Chelsea F.C.. some great goals and a second half to remember.. well done smile.gif

and about whats OURS!! well you can borrow it for a year coz you havent won a trophy for 4 years.loooooooool..

its all to play for at old trafford guys.. may the best team win.. smile.gif

peace..

Hibo   

Just got back from the M4 and boy was it cricking with traffic. The match as you had seen on tv was great. Afew moments of panick but atlast our steel showed and there where Stunning second half goals from Ray Parlour and Freddie Ljungberg which took Gooners to the brink of their second Double in five years as we beat Chelsea convincingly by 2-0 in the FA Cup final.

------------------

R.Kipling

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

Hibo   

wengertrain0501_jm.jpg

Arsene Wenger has told Manchester United that Arsenal are ready to replace them as the dominant side in English football for the foreseeable future. Following their FA Cup Final triumph over Chelsea on Saturday, the Gunners can complete the Double with a point from Wednesday night's Premiership showdown at Old Trafford.....

skysports

------------------

R.Kipling

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

Hibo   

HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE WE WON THE CUP AND WE JAGGED THE CHELSEA UHUHUH

i ALMOST GOt IrIe FOR THAT 2-0 EHEHE GOONERZ BABY 4 EVA.

HAYES I LIVE I FULL OF CHELSEA SKINHEADS AND I WAS BOOOING ALL THAT NIGHT phew phewwwwww

WE ARE ON OF THE LADDER AND WE BE ON TOP FOVER AND WE WILL RULE FOREVER AND WE WILL BEAT ALL TIMES FOREVER

GUNNERS4LIFE

Till death do me apart

[This message has been edited by JamaaL-11 (edited 05-06-2002).]

Hibo   

The biggest game that the Premiership has seen for over 10 years as Arsenal travel to Old Trafford knowing that a draw against Manchester United will be enough to secure our second double in five years. Two huge giants will fight till the last minute to show who is the true Champ and its obvioulsy going to be Le french who takes the gooners to Championshipland.

------------------

R.Kipling

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'