Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

FOOTBALL MAD

Hibo   

oooooooooops!! liverpool are out the race..hahaha..

and Utd won at poor portman road..hahahaha..

Van the Man for the topscorer of the season..

what do you gunners think of that:wink:

its time for leader to drop points now..

Adidas 4Eva

Baaniyal   

ya wink wink it is winger!!Just like Alex Ferg winked at the ref after he awarded van nistelroy that dubious penalty!! What a complete shame that was, his new name should be "Twinkle Toes"!! So i gave him a 9.5 for that masterfull dive!! Ipswich got robbed plain and simple!!Anyways how wonderfull it will be, when y'all watch us parade the trophy around Old Trashford!! It will be a sight to behold!! On to Bolton!

A Gunner

Hibo   

so if that how it is?? seeeeeeeen.. i was complaining when the gunners got let off with that goal when my muslim brotha freddie kanoute scored agianst your sorry asses.. dirty cheats!! i mean how many red cards have you guys got this season?? no under Mr Wenger??

anyways concentrate on bolton mate and then think of Utd.. aight??

Hibo   

First-half goals from the irrepressible Freddie Ljungberg and Sylvain Wiltord at the Reebok have moved Arsenal to within two points of the Premiership title.

Dennis Bergkamp was the creator on each occasion, showing neat footwork to release Ljungberg for the first from 12 yards, and the Dutchman's threaded pass allowed Wiltord to steer the second through Jaaskelainen's legs one minute from the break.

Now we are going to whip Man United on their backyard and win in style ofcouse....

Oh by the way we have created history by winning eleven consecutive games and scored in every game too.

Winger.....Aight there ma bruv smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

------------------

There is no Sin Greater Than Ignorance

R.Kipling

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

Hibo   

am aight thanx bruva..

and of course they scored in each game otherwise how would they of won.. ????? .. dont let a victory get to your head my bruv..

and they played well too and more of how to control freddie in the world cup then at old trafford walaal.. lol ..

anyways have you watched your team play?? i mean live at the staidum somewhere?? and dont lie, be honest!!

i watched Man Utd Vs Inter Milan 96 at old trafford, Charlton Ath Vs Man Utd 98/99 (treble winning season) now thats history and Charlton Ath Vs Man Utd 2002.. and i have watched alot of teams too Liverpool, fulham, and your beloved Gunners.. so am truely football mad bro and i dont hate, just congradulate.. thats how i see it..

we'll back next season.....................

peace..

[This message has been edited by Winger (edited 04-30-2002).]

Hibo   

Hey Winger..You atrue footie bro....like that ...Well Im on the Arse List and it looks like ayear or so b4 I hit the big times too. I have gone to acouple of games but Im mostly what you call an Armchair popcorn/tea kinda fella with ma lil TV. I must admit though going to the matches is amuch prefered option if I had the luxury.

Hey Hashi- Bro I wish I knew what you going on about. Most of what you hasnt made any sense to me....sorry . smile.gif try again in english this time.. cwm26.gif

------------------

R.Kipling

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

Hibo   

We lost!!!!!

dam.. am soooooooooooo disappointed.. it hurts..

but still its all about next season..

i'll write more next time coz am sad..

Hibo   

Commiserations Winger you will have to just sit back and watch us take you apart come Saturday. You guys should have beaten Liverkusen but you sat back and waited for the last minute.

------------------

R.Kipling

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

Baaniyal   

Ahhhhh what a rush!! Bolton down one more to go!! Sorry bout the leverkusen game, you guys just didn't have it!! Veron what a poncy trash 28 mill,lol!! Winger you are quite lucky to have gone to all those games, unfortunately for me, i am all the way down in Canada!! But hopefully will get a chance to go to highbury in the near future!!

I read somewhere that if we do win the title at old trashford, the trophy will be presented at the everton game!! It's all gravy we will still parade around your stadium, as your hearts get ripped open by every run we make thru your stadium,loool!!

First the Blues have to be taught a lesson, so on with Saturday!!

Hibo   

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool..

you gunners 'fans' make me laugh!! remind me how times they won the League, F.A cup and the Champions League please..

the only team who can test us is Liverpool and i have Respect for them for what they done but the gonners.loooooooool. show us what they have done and i mit consider about there respect..hahaha.. your talking like your the great Real or Barca or Milan..lool.

come on face facts asrenal aint shit until they win the treble or the Champions League.. "we gonna win the Double" count how many times UNITED won the double..loooool..

if arsenal are soooooooooo GREAT then lets see if they can reach the final of the champions league at Old Trafford next season aight??

GUNNER FANS MAKE ME LAUGH

UNITED 4 EVA

Hibo   

Originally posted by Winger:

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool..

you gunners 'fans' make me laugh!! remind me how times they won the League, F.A cup and the Champions League please..

the only team who can test us is Liverpool and i have Respect for them for what they done but the gonners.loooooooool. show us what they have done and i mit consider about there respect..hahaha.. your talking like your the great Real or Barca or Milan..lool.

come on face facts asrenal aint shit until they win the treble or the Champions League.. "we gonna win the Double" count how many times UNITED won the double..loooool..

if arsenal are soooooooooo GREAT then lets see if they can reach the final of the champions league at Old Trafford next season aight??

GUNNER FANS MAKE ME LAUGH

UNITED 4 EVA

cwm20.gifcwm23.gifcwm37.gifcwm16.gif

Hibo   

Cracking match folks ...Real 1-Barca- 1 for those footie fans out there who cant see the much its wicked

------------------

R.Kipling

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'