Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

FOOTBALL MAD

Hibo   

Goooner!!!!..Go Gunners..go goooners!!

GOONER FOR LIFE....Fredie...The Hero..

To all other fans...This is our Year......and more importantly Patrick Vieira will be the European Footbellar of eth year (Justa prediction)

VerDict: Not Guilty

Hibo   

Winger ya name says it all ...keep whinging buddy. Im so sure u wont even have asniff of any silver.. smile.gif

------------------

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

Hibo   

Yeah...u tell him Shaqsii!

If we win the West Ham game and if we also beat Bolton and Everton, then I guess we can afford to lose to Man United and still be way ahead wit 84 points. cwm26.gif

Upcoming Arsenal games:

24 Apr v West Ham

29 Apr v Bolton

08 May v Man U

11 May v Everton

<<<<<>>>>>

[This message has been edited by BARWAAQO (edited 04-22-2002).]

Hibo   

the thing is am a Footy fan ppl.. so i dont care who wins the league or cup.. coz Man Utd won it more times then Aresnal.. and about my name!! am a right winger like my fav player david beckham and a striker like Patrick Kluivert mate so atleast i can play footy..

Hibo   

Winger bro dont take it personal Im just trying warm u up alittle so when u get hot under the collar try to breath in n calm down as we are all "fans" n can take the mick out of each other. Oh as for the winning, Barwaqo we are definately going to do it in style win at Home with Westham this Wednesday...kick the shit out of Bolton n then go shame Man U at their owb backyard.

------------------

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

Baaniyal   

oh to be a gooner!!! yo winger, i will tell u just like i tell all liverpool fans "stop living in the past", cause if you wanna look at it that way, liverpool is the greatest english side!! But now it's all about the "Gunners"!! You manyoo fans should go figure out a way to defeat the pools, i mean come on five times in a row "utterly pathetic"!! Gooners, technically all we need are two wins and a draw from our remaining 4 games!! just as long as our goal differnce remains superiour to liverpools!!! Right now we are +35 and pool are +29!! Let's squash the hammers tonight, and also hope for leverkusen to batter the mancs!! Now that would be a great day!!

Oh also i'm hoping after those two wishes are granted first, for a Toronto Raptors win over Detroit, but i'm not gonna stress it,lol!!

3-0 to the Arsenal!! Bergkamp,Ljunberg and Henry as the goalscorers!!!

gooner fo life!!! shaaqsi and the rest of the somali gonners holla playaz and shawty'z!!

Hibo   

Oh Its lovely to see all these football fanatics. Lovely to see Gunners too here as Im one.

Hibo   

look..

i aint gonna hate no team.. if they are better then us then i'll be more then happy to admit it to you guys and gurls.. and i know from the form United was in a the beginning of the season that it wasnt our season but we did pretty well get we are now considering our defeat record this season..

but i wont congradulate until the last kick of the season cwm1.gifcwm26.gif

Hibo   

Guess what? 4 points ahead of heartbreak Lpool, 5 points ahead of disaster Man U who blundered there chances and below is how it went for us the Champs to be. smile.gif

4 Points Clear

------------------

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

Hibo   

Winger you better congatulate us b4 its too late bruv cwm16.gif

------------------

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

Baaniyal   

excellent win for us last night, it was another tense and nail biting game!! Freddie Freddie is what the arsenal saviour chanting!! And my homeboy KAAANUUUUUUUUU , got on the scoresheet and basically dictated the game when he came on!! And how joyful it was to watch the manyoo's get two away goals scored on them in Old Trashford!! And to think you guys can claim to be as good as us(speakin of this season of course), where we trashed Bayer Leverkusen 4-1 at home,and almost at the Bay Arena!! Next up Bolton, hopefully Henry get's on the scoresheet!! he had a weak game last night!!

Gooner Glory

Hibo   

Just my sentiments bruv.....We kicked the bijipaas out of them ....hopefully its the other two lose to Ipswitch (fighting relagation) and Spurs (who have proved tough to beat at home). If by any chance they lose then we can afford abit of indulgence the Professor can bring the young ones to finish off the last two games and prepare for the FA Final... cwm32.gif

------------------

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'