Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

FOOTBALL MAD

Buubto   

G’day mate waaaaaaaaw I can see a lot of soccer fans here. Shaqsii u right I lost the FA Cup dam but we might do better at championship Insha Allah. Go Liverpool Go Liverpool Go Liverpool wuuuw.

Barwaaqo

Qori iyo qiiqiisa waa la isku turaa iga dheh lol. Quote “I hate Liverpool” I think u meant I like Liverpool right lol chill sis Peace.

P.S I am glad that David Beckham is injured cwm27.gif though he is one of my favorite players. But hey he isn’t my favorite player when he is playing with Nigeria. So since Beckham is down Nigeria might have chance to qualify since they r in difficult group.

cwm20.gif

------------------

"Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty: establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith." (3:147)

Hibo   

Hate is abit too much to describe it ..after all its just entertainment.....I would say I rival them and so may the best win.

------------------

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

NomadSis   

Football?

I really love Football not only watching it buy playing it 2..since I grow up team of guys,my life was aroung Football.

However eventhough I used 2 support on Chelsea n the only reason cuz I live Chelsea... I changed my mind since da day they sacked Guilt.

Now I support anyday in ManUnited..why? cuz all de good looking guys r from that team..lol...not only that they always on de top.

NomadSis   

Football?

I really love Football not only watching it buy playing it 2..since I grow up team of guys,my life was aroung Football.

However eventhough I used 2 support on Chelsea n the only reason cuz I live Chelsea... I changed my mind since da day they sacked Guilt.

Now I support anyday in ManUnited..why? cuz all de good looking guys r from that team..lol...not only that they always on the top.

NomadSis   

Football?

Now I support anyday in ManUnited..why? cuz all de good looking guys r from that team..lol...not only that they always on the top.

Hibo   

------------------

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

--Eleanor Roosevelt

[This message has been edited by Indhadeeq (edited 05-06-2002).]

Hibo   

ljungberg_pc.jpg

Freddie Ljungberg made the difference for Arsenal again today, scoring both goals in a 2-0 victory over Ipswich that put the Gunners back on top of the Premiership. The North Londoners struggled for over an hour, with Martijn Reuser heading against the post for relegation-haunted Town, but Ljungberg's trademark surges into the box made the difference

------------------

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

mataan   

sup ppl

first of all i am an arsenal fan

i would never support man united even if the world came to an end, dont you know that their fans are the most racist fans in the world, also see what they have done to the black players: there was only two black players Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke one left n the other 1 is on the bench all the time. they r just a sh*t team that wins for naig. i like other teams such as liverpool, spurs, leeds united, and other good teams, sorry not man united. i hate the sixiroole aaleks firuqsan. big time magician

nabadeey

Baaniyal   

Nice too see somali soccer fans, especially gonner ones!! i'm reppin the canadian gooner somalis, and it's hard getting games down here, cause manu is always shown!! great game for us today , Ipswich had us tense for the 60 minutes, but kanu substitution did make some kind of impact!! And mohawk cut ljunberg with his usual runs, saved the double for us!! On to West Ham, probably the most hardest of our remaining games, besides the manyoo game!! All we need now is 2 more wins and a draw in our remaining four games!!! Double Double

a gooner

Hibo   

Well well now the number of gooners is growing by the minute. Im glad that we got our fans all over the world and that they happen to be Somalis too. Mataan and Baniyani wlc aboard... smile.gif

------------------

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

Hibo   

it is coming hooomeee!!! homeeeee!!! it is co0ming homeee!! chant with me goonerZ.

Hey men that was a super lay of Ispw, i think we ought to play with bricks too, we are too hard to beat baby, forget about leather.

Arsenal

their game is univeral

Its like super-natural

they remain the best of all

Hibo   

so where were they the last 3 years mate..

hahahahaha

training to beat us..lol..

MAN UTD 4 EVA baby..

still if they dont win the league and cup!! they are shit.. FULL STOP..bro.. its in the bag for them..