Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

iPad is finally here

Geel-jire,

You raised some good points there, but quite not fair I say! Your kind of exaggerating the keyboard taking the whole screen and also 3G would come with any of the three models, just add $100 extra with the 16GB and 32GB. As for the lacking the multimedia capability, you could go around it as long as you have another mac device(kinda like ipod.)Connect to your mac and then access all of your multi media through that or use the iTune. It sucks I know, but this is a tablet nothing more and nothing less. You can actually say it's a big iPod+kendle. How about that? Anyhow it all comes down to what you want to use for and what are your preferences.

The only downside I could think and would agree with you is the lack of ports(USB+Fire wire.) Using only WiFi and 3G for all the input (application and software) is simply a joke.

It may work well for a nurse and book readers for instance and may not work for data base analyst.

So bear with it, this is just the first trial and some people will like it and some will hate, but knowing apple they wont stop there and will come up something new all together.

By the way have you heard the profit they made last year on the Macbooks? Tons! I know you loathe anything Mac(apart from your iPhone) but hey the sooner you embrace them the better!!Coz they are coming with innovations that will make you drool. :D

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

"iPad: apples new feminine hygiene product ... It helps stems the flow of Data"

cant remember the review site I read this from today .. lakin kilyaha i xanuunay sidan u qoslayay

I wonder if they were any women involved in the product development or branding stage.

The Zack   

^LOOOOL@Ipad = Ifail. Ehehe

One of the comments on that youtube video reads: "iPaid for an iPad and iFailed!".

Hillarious!

Originally posted by Mowgli:

I'm pretty much down with
on this

Let's see, there was his reaction to MJ, Avatar, Leno... these are getting repetitive and boring.

Ghelle sxb there is no way around the fact that this is a technically inferior product with a big price tag.

and yet there will be people who purchase this as a fashion statement of sort.

Not long ago after Apple launches its 2010 iPod ,i have seen somewhere a reference made by a japanese company, toshiba or sony i am not sure which one talking about Apple new iPod invention is so 2002.That was the headline, once found that Article will post, But i am completely an Apple person my pc has been an apple since the dawn of civilization, my telephone iphone, i love all about Apple products.But this one i am not crazy about it,too big.

Taleexi   

Ipad is just waste of money. The hype given betrayed a large number among gullible consumers. There have been lots of other gadgets that do the same job prior to its luanch.