Sign in to follow this  
Abu-Salman

All mails in only One Account?

In practice, how do you fuse a hotmail, yahoo and gmail so that you can get your mails into your gmail for ex?

Tried but not that simple, so any quick method to check only one or two of those mail accounts would be greatly appreciated...

Gmail has the capability of receiving all your emails in one account(gmail). Go to the settings and look around.

I get all my emails in gmail account including emails from my school. Its very neat.

It even lets you reply from gmail and to your recipients, it will look like you have responded from whatever email they sent their message, not from your gmail account.

^google has another great feature, google voice. This is a phone with low international calls rate and free US and Canada service.

To get it, send an invite to google (google voice invite), it will take at least two weeks to get a response. When you get the inviatiopn, just set up your phone and you are ready to make free calls to Canada if you live in the US. This is not available in Canada or Europe.

Tx Abdiladiif and all, I'm lately calling from my Gmail to US/Canadian numbers, including Hargeysa and Arabsiyo (horta are American numbers in Africa something legal/ethical?)...

^Yaa Aba-Salmaan, how are you calling Arabsiyo and hargeysa? Or do you have some local (as US/Canadian) numbers for these places then just dial them as US local numbers?

Any1 knows similar ways to make free calls to the Eropeans countries either using google or anything else? Please share! Thanks

The Zack   

Abu Salmaan,

VOIP-based companies like Vonage and Lingo give you the option to have a local number depending on what country you live in but you can still use the US numbers they give on any other country as long as you have a high speed internet. Using the American number they give you on another country (like sending the voip box to Somalia) violates their terms and conditions.