Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Cat LAdy

International Relations

fellow   

Hello walaashiis!

I am planing to do an MBA and master of international studies at one shot in Columbia university and i can tell you will have so many choices carear=wise.

Gook sis!

fellow   

But you must know that international affairs is not usually chosen for it's high financial compensations as you will mainy be working in none-profit sectors. How ever, if you complement it with, say, with engineering or economics double masters--then you are into some thing lolll.

GOOD luck sis.

It was one of the requirements when i was doing Degree in Journalism .... that is why i need to study this even if it is a diploma .. just to be in the topic.

SeefTa   

^^^nothing is rubbish when it comes to knowledge, buddy.....as far as IR...i have a sis of mine thats bout to graduate...im doing economics..and i'm thinkin of doin IR as minor...from what ive heard, its kinda interesting. but dont study it for money wise, you might be dissapointed.

Fext   

Many careers - as some have stated already diplomacy, but also in banks and the private sector overall. It depends on what interests you, but the industry is highly competitive so you want to be near the top of your cohort if you want that top-tier grad position.

Haatu   

My brother is currently doing it. He plans to work with the UN. I guess it leads to that sort of thing.