Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

Windows 7

Originally posted by Conspiracy:

Faarax, thats illegal and you don't actually need it, I think MS are offering free download , the link is somewhere in this thread

Conspiracy: The download link was only available for the beta version; they have now removed that download site so that you can buy the full product.

FB: sxb download it from one of the torrent sites (isohunt is a good one) I am sure Microsoft would not go bankrupt with one less buyer of their product.

I wouldnt pay $90 for something I might not like (and the chances that you might not like are very high) even if I was loaded. After all it is a Microsoft product (3 years before they perfect it)

Windows 7 will probably out performed XP in the near future. We got the developers release back in August and have been using it since then with no whole lots of glitches(when using it in PC.) It's a much faster than Vista and much smoother with cool graphics.

I even installed it in to an iMac with Snow leopard OS(bootcamp)despite the fact that Apple hasn't officially supported Windows 7 And warned that some of the pre 2006 macs won't work with W7. But it worked fine(Though the iMac I used was much newer than pre 2006) with the exceptions of minor(graphic)video driver issues. Having said that, it doesn't mean there won't be some issues coming.

Anyway new VMware fusion 3 with Snow Leopard optimization and full W7 support has been released today. This will make it even much fun and exciting!!

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Farax, it is only $90 dollars.
:D
Unless the economic downturn has reduced you to penury, the last time I knew, you were a big baller.
:D

You said it,Economic downturn :D ,beside,gadashaa,things have changed. smile.gif

Faarax, thats illegal and you don't actually need it, I think MS are offering free download , the link is somewhere in this thread

Cons,there many illegal things that i do. This wont be the only one. I will take my chances. smile.gif

Cawaale   

^War ka joog, iska jir. Conspiracy is here and he is not only a mod in this section i tell you ;)

Win7 is 7 times better then vista, but again its just MS smile.gif

Okai so whatever you do could you please do it in PM , because google might pick up these words like windows 7 download link etc and index this thread with all your idea of bootlegging.

Not a good image for the Forum so please do it in PM

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

^Libaxow,do you know where i can get a bootleg copy

Every where you go always take Google with you smile.gif it can actually help you with a good torrent sites that offer these things.