Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Exam and Revision Tips

Exams are just around the corner? Many of us have probems concentrating! and are stressed out!

How do you concentrate during revision and avoid stress? please share your thoughts on this crucial topic!

Salaam

Derek   

Exams are looming for me :( .... i have to change my number for a bit lol and now, i just have to get off everything else. hmmm

ADNAAN   

It is all about consistency and routine, try to time everything you do. As for the phones just switch them off. If you can memorise quraan one or 1/2 page a day will give high levels of concentration. Wish you all the best guys.

fellow   

I have have done all my exams and feel so released if you will loll. The problems awaits every one but handwork is all I know that help.

Good luck bros

Ismahaan   

1. First get your material together

2 Start revising early,leaving plenty of time to revise means you know you have prepared well.

3.Prepare some essay plans to help organise your thoughts and digest the material

4.Get Some Sleep and eat healthily and regularly

5.If exams are really making you ill, worried, or depressed, don't hide your feelings. Talk to a friend about it. Remenber our future lies with Allah alone and so it is important to turn to him when asking for guidance and help when faced with any difficulty. Recire some du'as (like the ones listed below:

Allahumma infa'nii bimaa alamtani wa'allimni maa yanfaa'ooni

Oh Allah benefit me with what you have taught me and teach me that which will benefit me.

Allahumma la'sahla ilma ja'altahu sahla wa'anta taj alu al'hazna idha shi'ta sala

Oh Allah, nothing is easy except what you have made easy and only you can make the difficult easy for me.

Hasbi allahu la ilaaha illala huwwa. Alayhi tawakaltu wa huwwa rabbul arshil adheem

Allah is sufficient for me, none has the right to be worshipped but He. In him I put my trust and he is the Lord of the Mighty Throne.

Good luck to those who have exams. I wish you all best of luck.

Herer   

FIrst a big thank to Mr.Marx for posting this marvellous thread.

1.Read ur subject(Notes) carefully.

2.When u finish reading Make a summary notes.

3.Revise with ur classmates or friends,Exchange ideas during revision coz u may good in some points while in some points u r weak.

4.Get a good night sleep so u can give ur paper in the morning with fresh mind.Dont try to awake whole night.