Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

Lets share some RSS feeds

I am obsessed with netVibes , can't really make it through out the day without checking my feeds till its time to go home, I used to use iGoogle but good god netVibes is way more ahead of it.

So I've decided to share my list of favorite feeds with everyone and hopefully if you got any feeds you like and not on the list feel free to share them :D

0. Flawlessmind my blog, get the rss feeds

Okay now these are the personal feeds:

1. Gmail.

2. Facebook.

3. Fuel your creativity " This is an awesome site, very frequently updated with c0ol links tutorials , freebies and articles ", click here for the rss.

4. Smashing magazine "Seriously I mean if you don't have smashing magazine in your rss feed list already, please crawl out of the rock you live under and go check it out", click here for the rss.

5. Webdesigner depot "Again very useful articles, tutorials and inspiring posts", click here for the rss.

6. Nettuts "One of the best web development tutorials site, want to learn new tricks? new language ? head there my friend" click here for the rss.

7. Dev Snippets " don't reinvent the wheel", click here for the rss.

8. Woork , "Okay Antonio is kind of obsessed with Mootools but his posts are so inspiring" click here for the rss.

9. Noupe, "Curiosity for finding new and better " click here for the rss .

10. TechCrunch , "no need for introducing" click here for the rss .

11. Digg / Technology, "Oh yeah!" click here for the rss .

12. Reddit okay reddit is just cool, click here for the rss .

13. Slate business and technology get the news!, click here for the rss .