Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

Are you linkedIn ?

I am not sure if you guys heard of linkedIn or maybe you already members but if you not it might worth a while to check it out.

LinkedIN is like facebook for professionals, you could network with people from different or similar industries, get the inside scope to which company is hiring or find out if you know anyone in the inside of that company you always wanted to work for!!

Go ahead and regsiter then post your profile lets get networking!

Damn I am way behind than the rest of the people, when I just finally figured out how to use Myspace/Facebook they come up with something new. What's this Linked thing now.

Som@li   

it is more networking for professionals, the more people from your professional you have in linkedin, the better, specially in times of recession. and say you have a problem and can fix, you could post it there, and someoone can give you the solution.

The day i registered i found my boss, the boss of my boss and the boss of all the little bosses all in my network following my activities ,,,,,,,,

It is a bit scary but you can get promoted or get some good jobs out there ......