Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

My O/S

waarya...cawaa xaajiyadii ma timeout beey kosiisey long time ba lagu ma arkin ee.. or u going virtual on xaajiyadii...lool

i use everything but not mac..hated it. yo...how u like w2k8?? it rocks.

rudy why would you hate mac's man ? I was long time Suse user but for the last 2 years or so haven't touched anything but mac's, but to be honest I installed Win7 on my parallels and so far its running good

Dhubad.   

I have recently switched to MAC OS and I am loving it, now I need to get an iPhone to complete my transformation.

Conspiracy, can you install parallels on PowerBookG4 using MAC OS X 10.4 ?

Aw, yes sir you could but before you do that check exactly what you need of windows? if it is small applications here and there then you better of using codeweavers check it out here

peasant   

I am rolling with leopard and have parallel with XP on top to fill the gap. I like macs because of the simplicity, lack of confusion and the increased sense of secureness. Before when i used to use windows i remember formatting my disk every couple of months once because of malware and trojans but now i think i haven't touched my leopard install for 2 years and dont have anti virus except small firewall "little snitch". The reason i have installed the fire wall wasnt even security related but other reasons.

I have a mac, but i needed some windows programs, so i downloaded crossover, which is a very nice software.

peasant

lol why were you getting so many malware on your pc sxb? Too many visits to 'indecent' sites? :D

I had a gateway laptop before my mac and it was fine, not too many malware or viruses.

peasant   

Conspiracy: Hey i bought my leopard though and Stevie charged me $92 for student discount. I say Stevie is pretty good and he understands students unlike folks at Adobe who think students would pay for 1k worth application just to get them selves familiarize with the technology. I dont think so.. :D

Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg

How do you know if malware is associate with those sites? :D

Ceeb waryaa... I only download hollywood flicks and apps i use for school...

^ i'm just pullin ur chain chief. :D yea, same mostly torrents and computer software. I like my mac, and it wasn't that expensive because it was a refurbished mac, I've had it for close to a year. I'm not going back to windows/pc's.