Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

iDirect

iDirect service

Available from 1st of May 2006

Two-way broadband Internet access for private use, for companies, and institutions for the whole Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Lebanon, Cyprus, Israel, Palestine, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Turkey, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Syria and Turkmenistan.

The project offered by Technologie Satelitarne is broadband access to the internet in areas with poor telecommunications infrastructure. The main medium of transmission is a broadband two-way satellite transfer system which provides good access to the internet in even the least accessible areas. It not only provides an internet connection but also a wide range of additional services which we can start on iDirect platform.

This kind of satellite access is also used by US Army soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. They share signal from single terminal for other users in LAN network and all are in contact with families in United States. The Internet access has resulted in major morale improvements. Troops no longer feel cut off from home. This is especially important for the many who are married, and have young children.

iDirect is the in

which waqooyi ?? Waqooyi Ireland ?? ,,, i don't know

Now, it seems to be a hitech stuff ,,,, actually i need one but i'm not sure if i would join the Satan military :D