Sign in to follow this  
Abyan

SPYWARE?

Taliban   

Originally posted by tHe oNe aNd OnLy:

lol u need an authentic version of windows for that

There's a how-to make an authentic version. Very easy, even with Vista.

^ Its called ubuntu seriously people. You can get out of all the spyware, adware, blahware, authenticated licensed loop by just ditching microsoft. If you consider your self to be technically literate in the any way just install an easy to use version of linux like ubuntu, and never worry about your pc dying slowly again.

If you really insist on windows, then never use internet explorer download firefox and a battery of anti-everything ware ( here is a free antivirus, .. zone alarm used to be a free firewall, i dont know if it is anymore, but search around, and adaware is meant to be a fairly good spyware detector) and run all their battery of diagnostics weekly .. good luck

Taliban   

Originally posted by tHe oNe aNd OnLy:

am listening...

I wish I can help you. Microsoft is a powerful corporation; it will sue me for revealing the how-to. Private message or email isn't safe; Microsoft has friends who will inform it. My advice; look for a local geek.

if any 1 needs the authentication, just send me an email. its only 2 small files. i be glad to email it to yah.

or just google authentication keys for xp or whatever ms os u got. its all ova the net.

Ubantu! is that some sujui version of linux!! :confused:

yo cg when u gonna open somalilunixtech.com! we need help bro!!