Sign in to follow this  
A.J. Timacadeh

Best P2P

Hey All

i have recently bought a new a lap top and i wanted to download some songs so i tried a few peer-2-peer websites and so far none of them could quite meet my needs. i have tried limewire and the search function was really slow so i got rid of that and now i have Imest but the problem with that is that it brings some bad results and usually its some crappy remix of the tune i was looking for. i am trying to download my fave tunes and put them on mp3 so what P2P would you guys suggest?

Urban   

May the Conspiracy be with you..

For individual songs, limewire Pro is probably the best in my experience. if u want the full albums or discographies, torrent files work best.

some of the good torrent clients are Bitlord, Bitcomet and ABC

with ABC, you can go to torrentspy.com or torrentreactor.net and download the file, then open it with ABC.. then all you have to do is wait for it to finish downloAding

Ebyan   

Like Urban said, Limewires great for individual songs(don't know why you're having trouble with it), but if you want to download full albums I'd go with a one of the torrent programs.

I dont why i have problems with limewire either. a few of my friends have it and they dont seem to have any problems with it but i downloaded it a few times but it still isnt working

Okai I think Torrents are the best thing ever, but for single files I would have suggested to join a forum that deals with similar genre of music as yours , in that way you would be able to get singles quicker and through the web "normally faster".

I have a link with a website that contains umh ALMOST every single mp3 on the web , I can't post here because of the rules but go ahead and PM i'll hook you up , when i registered it didn't need anything but I heard now you have to make some donation to become a member..

Ms DD   

How does torrents work? I tried to download some Islamic lectures from Sunni torrents, but it is not straight forward.