Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

Will you Joost?

Joost formally known as the Venice project from the same nerds that created Kazaa and Skype..

I am always online which leaves very little time to watch t.v. so I ended up downloading my favourite t.v. programmes but still I have wait weekly and have to wait for downloading depending on the seeders now all that is over Joost is here!!!

Joost™ is a new way of watching TV on the internet, which uses new and established technologies to provide the best of both the internet and TV worlds. We're in the process of making it as TV-like as we can, with programmes, channels and adverts. You can also see some things that we think will enhance the TV experience: searching for programmes and channels, for example, as well as social features like chat. There are many more new features to come!

At the moment its on Beta and invite only I requested a membership and still waiting when I get it I will be able to offer invites for you guys and if anyone already a member hook a brother up!

joost.jpg

and by all means try to get the beta invite you could be luckier then me!

Taliban   

Originally posted by Conspiracy:

is that the only thing you grapsed from my post?

Joost™ requires you to provide an e-mail to test its buggy (Beta) software. I don't test Beta versions, plus I don't provide e-mail so to avoid spam, tracking online footsteps, iwm.

You are lacking the tricks Taliban ,,,, u can simply create an email for such stuff only and u won't care if it is spam or not ,,,,use ur firewall stuff and will be Ok ,,,,,,,,, :D

Have you ever appreciated horta ?? i mean anything ?? ,, or u've bee negative since u were born ,, ???? :D

Taliban   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Have you ever appreciated horta ?? i mean anything ??

Why? Haven't you read the ICU Appreciation topic? In that topic, I appreciated the ICU, its nobble efforts, its valiant leaders, iwm. Sir, you're exaggerating too much.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

anything apart from the dead ICU ,,,

The ICU is alive and kicking. I am sure you would support them when they are back, insha'Allah, since you support any winning horse.

Well, about software, I appreciate the PrayAlert program:

prayalert.bmp