Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

Bill Gates on Vista Mac

Nowadays, security guys break the Mac every single day. Every single day, they come out with a total exploit, your machine can be taken over totally. I dare anybody to do that once a month on the Windows machine. So, yes, it took us longer, and they had what we were doing, user interface-wise. Let’s be realistic, who came up with [the] file, edit, view, help [menu bar]? Do you want to go back to the original Mac and think about where those interface concepts came from?

*Techniclly They both stole it from Xerox ;) *

You can go through and look at who showed any of these things first, if you care about the facts. If you just want to say, "Steve Jobs invented the world, and then the rest of us came along," that's fine.

And I don't know why [Apple is] acting like it’s superior. I don't even get it. What are they trying to say? Does honesty matter in these things, or if you're really cool, that means you get to be a lying person whenever you feel like it? There's not even the slightest shred of truth to it.

Mac are Lairs!!!

Funny interview billgates kinda losing his mind though!!

Pujah   

I haven’t used Mac OS X that long to know how it compares with windows but I love the design of my Mac book and I can tell you a lot of the features that I was used to in windows aren’t there or I don’t know where they’re locate...maybe its time I read the manual. redface.gif

Oh well, there is always the option of having both operating systems on the same machine.