Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

Vista Bad for the Enviroment

Taliban   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

As far as the vista is bad for the environment ,,,, isn't it Haram to buy it ??

Islam teaches to respect/protect the environment and buy environmentally-friendly products. Vista isn't such a product. As for your question, I gather you are alluding that I bought or own a Vista; I do not own a Vista nor did I buy one. However, I did evaluate or test-drived a Vista. As to whether it's haram to buy it, please consult your local sheikh or mufti, or ask it on Islamic sites.

Som@li   

Vista first look: Bugs and confusion

Review The most prominent feature of Windows Vista is its cost. So, before we get into the nuts and bolts of how it behaves, let's talk about value for money. Because at these prices, it had better be good.

The stand-alone version of Vista Ultimate retails for €600, or $780 here in Ireland. Amazon.com is selling this $780 version to Americans for $380. Or, to put it another way, Europeans are subsidising Americans by $400 on every copy they buy.

... Vista first look: Bugs and confusion

The loooooong and eagerly awaited Vista has come home. So afterall was it worth all these waiting time? what was special with it? for me no doubt it is better than 5 years old XP, in terms of good graphics (gaming), better control, however, there are other grey areas think about for example how microsoft confusing the consumers with all these different Vista varients. What versions (Basic (with no media center), Home Premium, Business or the Ultimate) which one to choose!!! :rolleyes: