Sign in to follow this  
wacdaraha_aduunka

Yale University

mantra   

Originally posted by wacdaraha_aduunka:

Does anyone here go to Yale University as am going there next year????

yale did you say..

lets be friends

:D

Economics yeah just send me a message if you wondering about something cus am starting this fall in yale but am gonna be there for a year because am studying in Cambridge right now but who knows I might continue?. Mantra why not sxb! :D

Besides Economist sxb there's a lot of things I dont understand about american education system but when you say you applying for the class of '11' in fall do you mean you're going to be in class thats going to graduate in year 2011 or ??? Fill me in as u americans say :D

yes exactly, applying for the graduating class of 2011 that will say sending in my applications this fall for possible entry in 2007 (if accepted). Im actually applying from Sweden so Im not american but kind of well-read on the admissions process by now. Was it hard getting into Cambridge? thats a nice school too. What do you study there?

Economist sxb jag har bott i sverige i 14 ar laakin flyttade till england sen tre ar tillbax :D . Am doin Law but inshalaah am gonna be in the Corporate Law and Internation Banking and Compliance Law. Anyways bro I hope you get in then I'll at least have someone to talk in swedish too but also to stop you acquiring that horrendous american accent during you're studies :D

Pujah   

What the fcuk is a fall? do they mean semester?

^^Yes it’s a semester, our academic year is fall and spring semesters or fall, winter and spring quarters.