Sign in to follow this  
Uma

Any DentistDental Hygeinist or soon to be in the house?

Uma   

I am so interested in being a dental Hygeinist. I am wondering, are there some somalis that want to be or are?????

If so, please park loud. I have got some questions to ask you?

Thanks

Uma   

Finally, someone answered me. Thanks, but I already knew that site. I am even a member. Just don't know how it works. It's somewhat confusing.

Got any other somali sites where they discuss such issues?

Thanks

Iffah   

Originally posted by Uma:

Finally, someone answered me. Thanks, but I already knew that site. I am even a member. Just don't know how it works. It's somewhat confusing.

Got any other somali sites where they discuss such issues?

Thanks

Uma,

I was going to refer you to SDN too, but I see you already know of it. You can click on the link provided by Kashafa which will take you directly to the Dentistry forum. You can ask your questions there. I'm sure you'll get a quick response by people in your field.

Good Luck.

La-y-La   

You are not the only one Uma. I am also in that field and insha'allah hope to get in this year in that program. I dont know about other schools, but the u of m has a good one, am assuming u in mn. Contact them if you are looking for some info. other than that, good luck.