Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Somewhere over the......Atlantic?

Katrina   

Thanks, Ramadan Karim to all my sisters.

So, my comments are irrelevant and sterotypical but neither one of yours where?

If your comments were in jest why would you think mine where anything but in jest??

U guys jokingly shared some sterotypical comments and I returned the favor. How is that shoving/force feeding generic sterotypes down anyone's throats?! Pray tell? Not my style.

If you can't tell a little tit for tat, I apologize.

What's wrong with the politcal card? I happen to think all things politcal are fun, fun, fun.

Good Luck on your studies.

Peace

^ LoL...

There was no offense intended, Katrina. Well...maybe some. The avarage Joe Schmuck isn't known for his intellectual prowess, is he now? :D

Qurux,

Law, huh? Nice one. Good luck with it all. And do have a fab Ramadan. :cool:

Gediid   

Georgetown Law school is among the best in the nation and life in the DC area is awesome but a lil expansive...I wish you all the best and hope all work out for you Quruxley.

Aeronwen

Ramadan Kariim marka hore and as far as the average intellect in the usa goes ,you are right the average Joe in the usa only knows about the beer commercials on tv,latest nfl ratings and whos dating who in hollywood then they do about other more important stuff.....I sometimes wonder what they teach them in college.

Shirwac   

Originally posted by Quruxleey:

P.S Shirwac maxaad heysa walaal...ooo xalwad ii keen too
:D

Ladnaan. Xalwo iyo ka badanba waa laguu keeni doonaa hadduu ilaah idmo

Gediid it is a great institution lakiin tuition fees waa lacag badan bro.I guess this is the time when the bank of hooyo&aabo comes in handy.As well as loans :mad:

G-Town is beautiful.I love the amenities on hand for the students aswell as the intense monitoring by the mentors and staff.I'm applying to a few others like UVA,VA Tech and American University.It's good to have a reliable mix of public and private institutions.So we'll see Insha'Allah.

Xalwo iyo ka badanba waa laguu keeni doonaa hadduu ilaah idmo

Insha'Allah walaal ;)

Thanks to all of you guys that have wished me well smile.gif