Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Introducing - the iPod nano

king_450   

I lovet it, i recommend to get it if you can spare from $249.99 to $270.00 this is it.

Now days i am really leaning toward Apple Products!

nuune   

Problems surfacing with iPod Nano screen

Published: September 24, 2005, 12:38 PM PDT

By Michelle Meyers

CNET News.com Staff

The most widespread complaint about the otherwise highly-praised device seems to be that the color display screen gets scratched extremely easily.

Nano owner Brian Cason posted one of 250-some threads in response to a recent post on Apple's discussion board about screen scratching.

"I don't really care if the case on my Nano gets scratched but my screen has scratched up so badly that all the images are starting to become distorted," Cason wrote, echoing the sentiment of many others in the discussion. "I have only carried it in my small pocket in my shorts and nothing is in there to scratch it. I still can't figure how the screen looks like it has been rubbed with sandpaper when the entire time it has been safe in my pocket (with absolutely no items)."

But this week several users also started complaining about screens cracking, or failing, inexplicable. A Nano owner set up the site, flawedmusicplayer.com (formerly ipodnanoflaw.com) to tell the story about how his Nano screen shattered after just four days, to see if others have had the same problem, and to suggest that Apple recall the Nano and use stronger screen product.

"It is way too fragile. Apple markets it in a pocket. Hell, Steve Jobs himself pulls it out of his when he announces it," wrote the site host, who himself was smitten with the Nano upon its release. "It was in my pocket as I was walking and I sat down. No, I didn’t sit on it."

An appropriate Apple official was not immediately available for comment on the alleged problems with Nano screens.

Full Article

Also Check Apple Discussions

and This

This is a very series problem if you are an Apple Ipod Nano user, thanks to Allah, I use the Oppossite of Apple, where my Mp3-Music-Video Player fall down more than 20 times on the ground and my screen is as perfect as to the original factory design smile.gif

Lake   

1535422442131743.JPG?0.7825720030566333

That is what's up^^^

20GB USB 2.0 device will also have an FM tuner, 16 hour playback, WMA PlaysForSure support, and built-in mic recording