Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Introducing - the iPod nano

How much more super and awesome can technology get? I just had my dad get me an iPod mini and then they release this yesterday! Shoot... this thing is so small and thin, people with fat fingers like Castro could never operate it. :eek:

It simply looks fantastic! I dont think there ever was a more beautiful and handy gadget.

Lo and behold...

featuresflipmainwhite20050907.jpgaccessorylanyard20050907.jpg

Take everything you love about iPod and shrink it. Now shrink it again. With 2GB (500 songs) and 4GB (1,000 songs) models starting at $199, the pencil-thin iPod nano packs the entire iPod experience into an impossibly small design. So small, it will take your music places you never dreamed of.

indexcompare20050907.jpg

Believe Your Ears

Call it astonishing. Unbelievable. Impossible, even. Then pick it up and hold it in your hand. Take in the brilliant color display. Run your thumb around the Click Wheel. Put on the earbuds and turn up your music. That’s when everything becomes clear: It’s an iPod.

It holds up to three days’ worth of music. It plays for up to 14 hours between battery charges.(1) It displays the color album art for the song you’re listening to right now. It carries your photos, podcasts and audiobooks. It syncs seamlessly with iTunes. It connects to a host of iPod accessories. Simply put, iPod nano is 100-percent iPod. And then some.

Touch and Go

indexclickwheel20050907.gif

Apple Click Wheel

iPod nano’s Click Wheel puts music under your thumb. Click to fast-forward, rewind, play, pause or access menus. Use the touch-sensitive surface to control volume or browse music. You can do it all without looking. But with an iPod this beautiful, who’d want to?

Song Stylings

indexdockside20050907.gif

iPod Dock Connector

Add accessories to your iPod nano via the Dock connector and headphone jack and your music will always keep up with you — at home, on the go, even in your car. Of course, in either signature white or sleek black, iPod nano itself makes the ultimate accessory.

iPod nano Armband

indexarmband20050907.jpg

Up to 4GB(2) of skip-free storage on a featherweight iPod means you can wear almost three days’ worth of music around your neck. Or jog with 1,000 songs on your arm. Now that you can take your music everywhere, there’s no limit to where it will take you.

More

Nada   

Looks cool, but No thanks for me!! Couple years ago I bought this little MP3 player which can hold up to 20 songs for about a $100 bucks, come to find out a week later there's another model for about the same amount which can hold up to 8 days worth of songs :mad:

Still recovering....

Ceebla, I know its not normal for a girl to love gadgets so much.. but I've lately become a sort of gizmo-freak. My 1st port of call is no more SOL but gizmodo and I fantasize about each and every one of those little electronic beauties. :(

Lee(can I call you that?)...I hope, after seeing this..they offer me a free one. (What are the chances? :( )

Baluug   

Sure,you can call me Lee,Sev....but only if you let me call you Sev... smile.gif I think your chances of getting a free IPod are nil,sorry to say...

The development of the iPod saved the apple brand and gave it global leverage and recognition apart from media people and geeks. I was trying to find who apple uses for their brand development, and it turns out its in house – ****** me. That would be the best job to work for Apple in their brand strategy division.

But I will pass the nano, instead I’ll get the original ipod, the sixty gig one, still saving for it --- I don’t want to delete ever. But style conscious people will go for the slimmer new nano.

Lets have a contest ----- lets pool money together and do a draw for an iPod to be rewarded to a nomad on the site, what say you?

Originally posted by Animal Farm:

Lets have a contest ----- lets pool money together and do a draw for an iPod to be rewarded to a nomad on the site, what say you?

:D . What would be the judging criteria? Its a wicked idea... I'm willing. :cool:

nafta   

I bought my iPod mini in January after much inwards debating about whether I should go with the bigger ones. I thought the Green one looked way hotter than the plain white ones so I went with the mini.

Laakin, after getting one of the emails from Apple I'm dying for Nano. I want one, I want one, I want one.

Nine, they're like totally awesome. :cool:

Farm...After the money collection drop me a PM and I'll forward you my address ;)

There is nothing wrong with coroperates introducting new gagets. the questions asked is ARE THEY REALLY Worth it? I mean with an ipod one just stores so many songs that you dont even listen to. I`m an example.My Ipod is ipod photo which is 60GB. I have about 10,0000 songs and I don`t listen to each and every one. These companies are using manrketing skills to make people buy thinhs they dont really need. My advice anyone buying an ipod DONT ( GET IT FOR FREE)

ZOLA   

hi,

am still trying to get used to my mini IPOD...i dont even know how to operate the damn thing..lol

lets just say am technologicaly behind..the ipod nano is just 2 small..i think i will just stick with the mini..lol

A.A