Sign in to follow this  
Hawdgirl

Wouldn't you congratulate herhim?!

Hawdgirl   

With faith, determination and perseverance, Somali students everywhere beat the odds despite of the challenging issues that they face academically especifically those who enter high schoolcolleges and or universities with little or no former schooling, and a minimal literacy skills.Catching up academically represents a formidable challenge and students may often give up unless they have support in terms of financially, academically and socially. But many of us don't get the help that they need but still get the courage from where ever it comes from and move blindly and boldly in a world that is new to them.

So wouldn't you congratulate such students?

Wouldn't you encourage them?

Wouldn't you see them as your role models?

And most of all wouldn't you admit that they

beat most of the odds espeically of those of academics.

Please take the time to congratulate such students

you don't have to name them.

I hope that they will be kuwii dadkooda iyo dalkoodaba wax tara.

Thanks

Hawd

Blessed   

Always. :cool:

Congratulations to the class of 2005

May Allah make the path to success easy for you and make you the leaders and lights of Islam and Somalia...

Amiin!

Siman   

Thanks HawdGirld for bringing our attention to this unforeseen fact.

I have seen students with absolutely no formal education in any form prior to coming to American that within few short years manage to graduate from Universities! They represent what is possible through strong will, hard work perseverance and self-confidence. Their unwavering believes that through hard work everything is achievable made it possible for them to accomplish what for many is beyond imagination. Again, power to all hardworking Somali student/recent graduates wherever they are.

Siman

SOO MAAL   

Thanks hawd girl for bringing up this topic,

Congratulations to those Somali students, despite they facing many problems from academics, language, financial, social, to cultural challenges, and still with infinite hard work and dedication made possible to overcome and succeed in their educational endeavors.

Haneefah   

Most Definitely!

Congratulations to all those who have attained/surpassed their educational goals. May your success in this dunya help you bring about a positive change in the global ummah, and above all, may it help you achieve success in the hereafter Insha'Allah.

I really do have strong faith in our young people...May Allah(swt) guide us all and help us achieve a pure state of Islam...Ameen

smile.gif

To all Somali students that are graduating from Elementary School, Junior High, High School, Colleges, Universities and Training Programs Congratulations to all of you.

Would have given advice, but I don’t want to bore yal to death.

icon_razz.gif

Hawdgirl   

"Would have given advice, but I don’t want to bore yal to death".

Hey farm your advice will be really appreciated by us, at least by me, so let it out, it would be worth, it never hurts to let others know about what u think would be a benefit to them.