Sign in to follow this  
Miriam1

Advice..and suggestions

Miriam1   

Right. this is not life or death thing. But its rather important!

I took this incredibly HARD class that deals with theory and uncountable forumla's. I panicked as usual when it comes time for the midterm and mind you this is a summer class lasts only for one month an a half. I didnt attend the midterm hoping that I would give my prof a sicknote, he wouldnt have cared just transfered my mark over the final.....BUT the problem lay in my DOCTOR...the horrible evil little imp decides that i wasn't sick enough for a NOTE....CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS! and I was going to PAY him! ya rab...

What would u you do?

Tell the prof..u had an non-medical undescribable emergency?

or what?

ehg.

help

Baashi   

Simply ask him to state the fact that u've seen him. That alone establishes that u were in fact sick and have sought medical help. Empowered with that...u r in a position to make all sorts of claims. Stress is a state of mind. The fact that u were stressed out + whatever reason u have sought for medical help is good enough to ask Prof's consideration.

Good luck.

Miriam1   

Baashi thanks for the reply. I really considered going back and have him write a very questionable note, he was just really stuck up and I really think that his attitude sucked cause he is treating mostly new comers and immgrants, so he feels like he has the upper hand all the time..dealing with dumb ppl/uncivilized people...i didnt realize till now that I COULD CHANGE DOCTORS lol..heh... feeling empowered :D

so I ran down the street to this clinic..ran by a chiniese doc, tranfered my files, and got my note for mere 12 canadian dollars..and a grantee for future notes with no questions asked..um smile.gif