Sign in to follow this  
Nuruddin

what kind of computer are you using? somaliaonline nomads

Nuruddin   

I'm little interested of what kind of computer(how mach cpu,memory,harddisk,monitor) and operative system(95,98,win me, xp) somaliaonline nomads are using.

Abdi2005   

Im using

Mini PC AMD 2500+ with 512mb memory and 200gb sata harddisk and DVD-RW 16x, my monitor is 17" LCD from ViewSonic.

If some one wonder why i have 200gb harddisk its for downloading DVD movies and video editing.

nuune   

am using Ukranian version Bortoknichov-III 1024 MEMORY and 150 GIGS, four Sound Cards, 3 Graphic cards, this PC came up with camcorder built into its CASE, this PC can accept TO RUN 9 DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF MACHINES like XP, 98, MELLINIUM and so on.

Warfare   

Got about 5 systems but the main ones are

PC:

1300MHz AMD Duron, 1GB RAM, 324GB HDD, Firewire, USB2, Card reader, CDRW/DVDRW, 15" Flat monitor

Laptop: P4 2.5GHz, 512MB RAM, 40GB HDD, 802.11b Wireless, IrDA, USB2, Firewire, Built-in Mp3 player, DVDRW, 15.1" LCD Monitor

OS's installed on my systems (dual-boot)

Windows 2000

Slackware Linux

Suse Linux

Windows XP

Fedora Linux

Curly   

my specs...

toshiba satalite M30X laptop, 16', Windows XP, intel pentium M processer 1.60GHz, 599MHz, 512 MB of RAM. Centrino tech, DVD and CD writer multi recorder.

Oh and I'm pretty jealous now after reading some of the replies! :(

I got a decent tower at my place - don't know what's in there, but it gets the job done - i use graphic design softwares so it works for the most part. I think its the latest stuff its only a year old.

I'm hoping to purchase an ibook or a G5 tower from the good people at apple corp this summer -

right now i'm using an old HP home pc [bought 2000] at my moms house.